Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

How do YOU pay the bills?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2003, 09:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do YOU pay the bills?

I was just curious as to what everyone on here does for a living? Some of the stuff that you guys have on your rides your either engineers, company owners, or just in debt up to your eye *****! lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] To start; Hi. My name is Bryan and I'm a CAD operator for a pre-fabricated Concrete Basement walls company. Lets here it guys.... O, and by the way. No promotion of our company's as thats a no-no on the site I see. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-17-2003, 09:46 AM
Pro Rider

I'm a web designer for a car dealership and part time junk collector [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-17-2003, 09:51 AM
Pro Rider

Computer systems engineer for DoD intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, and targeting systems. I design the computer systems that turn targets into smoking holes.

Old 11-17-2003, 09:54 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

im a self employed full- time slacker [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i make GREAT money

Old 11-17-2003, 10:01 AM
Pro Rider

im a freeloader..... im 15 and uniployed. lol i wish i could get a job. ill be 16 in may so im sure Toys r us or sumthin corny

Travis

Old 11-17-2003, 10:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

ok well im not im a FULL TIME slacker but part time the other part is freeloading ha im only 14 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-17-2003, 10:04 AM
Range Rover

How do YOU pay the bills?

It is real simple, you put the check in an envelope along with the bill from the company the check is going to, addressed to where the check is going to, and you mail it.... With a stamp of course.... ROTFLMAO!!!!

I work for a world proclaimed oil/gas service company.......... It is also known as the Wal-Mart of the industrial arena... LOL We basically dig a hole up to 5.68 miles into the earth, utilizing the latest technology known to man........ Pretty fascinating stuff........

Old 11-17-2003, 10:05 AM
Pro Rider

I was a heavy equipment operator on surface mines in east KY,southwest Va and southern WVA. I have worked on mines all around the Hatfeild-McCoy trail system. The last job I had was operating a D11R Caterpillar dozer, The biggest, baddest, most high tech dozer in the mining industry. It was sweet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I was injured in an accident involving 2- 100 ton rock trucks 13 months ago and haven't been able to work since. I have some rental property that helps pay the bills now.
I think this will be an interesting thread....Thanks Flynbryan for caring enough about your fellow ATVers to ask!

Old 11-17-2003, 10:12 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: shastadog
I was a heavy equipment operator on surface mines in east KY,southwest Va and southern WVA. I have worked on mines all around the Hatfeild-McCoy trail system. The last job I had was operating a D11R Caterpillar dozer, The biggest, baddest, most high tech dozer in the mining industry. It was sweet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I was injured in an accident involving 2- 100 ton rock trucks 13 months ago and haven't been able to work since. I have some rental property that helps pay the bills now.
I think this will be an interesting thread....Thanks Flynbryan for caring enough about your fellow ATVers to ask!
No prob Shastadog. Its kind of like a family round here, so its interesting to see so many different walks of life. Sorry to hear about your current condition. When we went to HF-mcoy this yr I got the chance to see a few D11's and some of those giant trucks for the 1st. time. Largest dozer I'd seen to date was a D-9. Heavy Construction equipment is some pretty fascinating stuff! Heres hoping for a good recovery for ya Shasta. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-17-2003, 10:18 AM
Pro Rider

I work for a company that makes microchip testing equipment.

I am an account manager (sales guy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ).

I wish I worked as a full time ATV mechanic or something like that though! It would be a heck of a lot more fun.

Quick Reply: How do YOU pay the bills?