Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Anybody ride over the weekend???

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2003, 10:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody ride over the weekend???

Lets hear about those riding adventures...I saw a lot of riders out there yesterday...I know it wasn't just around here..We had a great ride...Rode about 70-80 miles...We were gone about 8 or 9 hours..I flipped the Wolvy and my pal crashed his DS 650...All kinds of FUN!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
How 'bout you guys??? Anybody have that much fun???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-24-2003, 05:01 PM
Range Rover

NotTHATmuch fun, but i did have great time at ROYAL BLUE all day sat.
Had to wear my blaze orange vest, but that was'nt bad, never heard any rifle shots all day
so it must have been boring to be a hunter that day, or I was just screaming up & down
the trails to fast & jumping the washouts across the trails(bout every 75yds or so.
It must have **** poured up there last week.
Climbed a few hills i thought i'd have to get on the fenders to keep from flipping.
I even skipped a leaf covered water hole (unintentionally) about 30 feet, I had no idea
a wolvy could do that,took an hour to scoop the leaves off my skidplate.
Well thats bout it only got 30 or so miles of riding, but it is always worth it.
prolly to cold to go out next weekend, for me anyway.
Hope you and your wolvy came out OK(no major damage anyway).

peace
scaboy

Old 11-25-2003, 02:15 PM
Pro Rider

Yea Scaboy the Wolvy came out with only minor damage...It folded the bars down..I always leave them a little loose for that reason...It kinda pushed the front rack back against the plastic and bent it down in between the headlights in a V shape... nothing major... We pulled the bars up and slid the rack forward off the plastic and went on. The cooler kept the back rack of the ground. I'll just have to do a little staightening on the front rack and it will be good as new. Me on the other hand is another story . I'm pretty stoved up (hillbilly for sore and stiff) Ain't as young as I used to be [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I guess it could have been a lot worse. Still we had a great ride, I crashed way before dark and we rode untill about 9:30 or 10:00.
Glad you guys had a good ride. Later dude.