Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2003, 10:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?

PSSSSSSSSSSST Benny B he's on a 760 this year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] just thought you might want that info[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] LMAO

Old 12-08-2003, 10:09 PM
Trailblazer

I hope it runs well.

Old 12-08-2003, 10:15 PM
Trailblazer

BTW AZSAND, you should know by now that displacement isn't everything!!!!!

Old 12-08-2003, 10:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
PSSSSSSSSSSST Benny B he's on a 760 this year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] just thought you might want that info[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] LMAO
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Is that Ben???

And he seems like such a nice boy when you meet him. Kind of guy you don't kill when your daughter brings him home.

That's cool. . . I remember what you look like [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

P.S. Is ba01raptoraz part of your BDC? In case I forget, make sure I have a chance to meet him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2003, 10:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

This is the LAST time I will respond to another argument fired up by some more of AZsands dreamworld claims and denial. This crap IS getting funny, weve now got Dabeech threatening to kick Raptor03 azz...MUST BE A REAL TOUGH GUY?LOL - He'd get clowned but he just dont know it . We also have "The Little guy" AZ and and his paid spokesperson calling me a liar and makeing false claims as usual and disrespectin like usual...You wont find me responding to this kid like crap anymore...I am usually at DUMONT every weekend and all I do is run the hill...REAL easy to find me for all you guys with "possies" and "crews" that talk big and claim to be the fastest (WHERE WILL YOU BE RIDING on weekends AZsand?) ,I never claim to be the fastest like AZ does, I personally can admire a fast bike and like to see them run so I can learn more... I also have much respect for the sparks bikes ( the fast ones) they are a respectable crowd and they do not talk smack like other pre-madonnas, and the sparks riders are cool guys who can admire another strong runnin bike (even a ds) By the way AZ, FYI- those sparks bikes that were at Sand MT were NOT the fast ones, You will be surprised when reality gets the best of ya!!!

I try to do good for this forum for the most part, Ive pre-warned alot of people about bunk motor builders and can at least say ive saved quite a few people from getting ripped off by snakes...

What do the mods think about repetitive forum contaminaters, and bandwidth wasters? I guess it makes your job a bit more interesting.
Im done with all this, and I hope you all have fun in your future of forum stroke off wars..

Old 12-08-2003, 10:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Im way behind on the news BB i had not heard you were back in the modding game[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] this will be a good weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2003, 10:43 PM
Trailblazer

Mark, you know I'm giving you crap. I had a good time running your bike last year. I made some changes to my bike and it's running good for what it is. It's beat alot more bike. We'll see how it does.

Old 12-08-2003, 10:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

your obviously not to bright are you, i think both me and 03 made it pretty clear we were just funning around. Not the sharpest tack in the box are you?

Old 12-08-2003, 10:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

ANNIHILATOR Yea yea yea yea produce your tape or bring your bike to gordons well and well make more tapes???
and i know that was not the fastest sparks bike at sand mt i have seen some fast ones but he was handing you your azz and thats all that matters. I gave him his back so get over it will you i don't dislike you at all im just saddened by your dishonesty come play we can be friends[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] im reaching out too you friend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2003, 10:56 PM
Range Rover

AZraptor last time I raced raptor03 I had my stock swingarm and had a hard time with the whoops, as you know that isn't the case anymore. I'll try to have a few more surprises next time we meet with my mild 440 versus his 686.

Quick Reply: Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?