Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2003, 01:24 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?

oh well run em Azraptor..and thanks for the info taft...

Be at Dumont on sat. if anyone is intrested..

Old 12-09-2003, 01:52 AM
Pro Rider

Can't we just RIDE ALONG!!!!!........................................ ...Or is that get along??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 12-09-2003, 07:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

This thread has got me LMFFAOROTFPIMP.

Now that is some funny stuff!!! Took me awhile to figure it out though.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 12-09-2003, 11:23 AM
Pro Rider

Ok DuneMe,
Show up a day early and get dialed in.

All I'm saying is that if anyone on this forum wants to race and then come argue on the internet, well show up to FSW so everyone can witness who actually won. Everyone on this forum knows of FSW and when it is going to occur. If you are serious about winning, drive down, get it dialed in, and have fun. No excuses, everyone had 1 year to prepare.

I would drive 20 hours to race, but my machine isn't fast enough and I don't come on here saying I beat so and so. Not saying you do DuneMe cause I don't keep track of people on this forum, just threads.

I'm not a part of anyone's crew. If anything, I'm a part of the AGBC (Alway Getting Beat Crew). You guys have too much moola for me to compete.

Old 12-09-2003, 12:16 PM
Pro Rider

Mario, I never called you a lier. I like you and respect you, I just remember if different. It's been so long you might be right. I'm looking forward to the video but to be honest I could really care less.

Old 12-09-2003, 12:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

We'll be there late Wed. night but, like you I am not that serious about racing. I'll be duning on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The most I'll do is a sprocket change or two and maybe a jet change if I need to.

I'll be there to dune with my friends and do a little racing (hopefully the weather will be as good as it was last year! The 10 hours up and 10 hours back will be worth that!

I understand your point and I think I stated mine well above . . . if you want to win the Superbowl you have to win on the road as well! The fastest on that day will be the winner but, if the fastest never go play in anyone elses sand box they don't deserve to brag on the forums.

Old 12-09-2003, 01:06 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Ward660R
This thread has got me LMFFAOROTFPIMP.

Now that is some funny stuff!!! Took me awhile to figure it out though.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
hahaha
that could mean a bunch of things.........LoL

Old 12-09-2003, 01:14 PM
Range Rover

I just got it too!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-09-2003, 08:34 PM
Range Rover

AZraptor when I raced raptor03 he had me by 1-2 bikes that was with a stock swingarm and you remember me racing then I had to let off the throttle 3 or 4 times to get thru the whoops without going over backwards now with the +4 swingarm I can hold full throttle thru the whoops that alone will give me 3-4 bikes plus I have a couple of other surprises as well. 14mins I hope raptor03 has done some more modding because if I could'nt beat a 250ex by 10 bikes with my 440 I would be as embarrased as he should be about a bike with 250cc's less hanging right with him.

Old 12-09-2003, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider

1,2,3,4,5, bikes lengthes dont matter as long as i am in the lead and finish first....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

that's what all the guy's say when they race tha sparks 400 and get spanked by 5-10 bikes,i couldent believe a 400 could do that but they can..you can make anything fast if you know what you are doing and CC's is just a number to start with..

14 has never seen my bike run but a few others have and know what it's capable of....

I hope i can beat a 250ex..lol

Quick Reply: Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?