Default snaggin a yfz450!

hhuumm he has a crf450r......wonder why hell say dat

seat is hard yes but there are 2 a few reasons
U STAND UP MOST THE TIME
lower center of gravity
and easier to move on

i acutally had the seat on my blaster custm made to be as hard as the yfz

GET BLOWN AWAY BY RAPTORS HAHaHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
yes there is some truth to this ...in a 10 mile drag the raptor will creep up but the yfz will blow it away at the start
on the track the raptor will get lapped
raptor is...i have to admit ...a little better on the trail but after a few months of getting used to the yfz u will be just fine ( yfz has odd powerband)

Old 12-28-2003, 04:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh and no rev= less weight= easy to piclk up

also i seem to get more stuck on the quads with reverse. I never get stuck on the yfz because in the back of your head u know there is no rev and u tend to know how to avoid places that get u stuck

TRUST ME my bro had the same thoughts i let him ride my full blorn rapy and my stock yfz...he got the yfz the next da

OVERALL it is based on ur styl of ridding....i sugest ride both

Old 12-28-2003, 05:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You'll hate it... the seat's too hard, they get blown away by Raptors, there's no reverse...

That might be, but I want a new quad this summer, and why not let the YFZ join the Raptor in my building. I don't know why, but I just recently decided I wanted a YFZ instead of building the rappy and losing the reliability of that quad.

So instead I'm going to get a YFZ, I've given into the hype, the video's, and just the general power of the YFZ. So yes, I will be on a YFZ before summer.....guarenteed.

And you was a big part of the decision selector....do you not remember the topic I posted too you awhile back about how you liked yours...

Old 12-28-2003, 06:44 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: raptorblasterracer
hhuumm he has a crf450r......wonder why hell say dat
Huh? Say what? Me no understand.

Old 12-28-2003, 06:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Yamaha660R
And you was a big part of the decision selector...
Glad to be of service.

Old 12-28-2003, 06:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yep.

The only thing I complained so much about was how everyone was saying nothing would keep up. And I know first hand experience on pavement, that my rappy will keep up. Not saying anything about sand, or dirt drags or anything like that. But I know I can pipe, jet, and cam mod a yfz and get some awesome power. But I'm not buying till this weather breaks. I rarely get to ride my rappy now, so buying a yfz and parking in the building to look at wouldn't be much of a point.

So when spring hits....and the sun is shining....i'll be riding a rappy....and a yfz. so i'm looking foward to it.

but if my yfz blows up after the cam mod....you better believe i'll be on this forum cutting on hell of a shine.

Old 12-28-2003, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Yamaha660R
but if my yfz blows up after the cam mod....you better believe i'll be on this forum cutting on hell of a shine.
<u>Blows up?</u>

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????

Should I go on?

Old 12-28-2003, 08:17 PM
Pro Rider

When your trailer has a basement, you know things are out of control[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-28-2003, 09:35 PM
RIP Dear Friend

What's wrong with having a basement under your trailer?

Old 12-28-2003, 09:42 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for all the replies, i cant wait to rip up the track when i get that thing, i might get it sooner if im lucky, real lucky. Yamaha660r, are you getting a brand new one? im going to get a used one, i dont want my dad to spend that much (but im helping him pay too), when i can get a couple months old one for like $1000 less and it be in almost new condition.

Quick Reply: snaggin a yfz450!