Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Freak Accident On Grizzly!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2004, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Freak Accident On Grizzly!

sorry to hear that man...hope your dad will pull through this...what am i saying he WILL pull through this!!!Your dad is in my prayers...one of my friends had that done to him on a Honda Forman exept the handlebars and the Master Cylinder shattered his whole entire face...every bone in his face was broke...they have went through TONS of surgery's...and with the plastic surgery he had done he looks like a normal kid...just about his whole face is metal...

Old 01-09-2004, 01:24 AM
Pro Rider

Hes in my prayers. A accident happend a month or so ago to a friend of mine, he finally got out of IC again. Hope he makes it through fine

Old 01-09-2004, 05:38 AM
Pro Rider

i hope he gets better man, it always pains me to see a thread about an accident. its stories like this that keep my helmet on and my eyes open. i've never rolled a quad and ive never crashed, i like to think of myself as a good rider, but i never forget that something could go wrong at any time and i could be in trouble. hey, if im going to a riding place that i know could be dangerous, ill throw on a chest protector and my mx boots. it might not be as confortable as without, but its sure a lot more comfortable than having an accident like your father's. tell him that everybody on this forum is waiting to hear that he's ok.

Old 01-09-2004, 06:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Man, Sorry to hear of this accident.. This goes to show it can happen to anyone, Please keep us informed of his condition..

I Already have said a prayer for him... God bless

Old 01-09-2004, 09:21 AM
Pro Rider

Hate to hear that Pal. Hope he gets better soon. I had an accident very similar to that a couple of months ago. The wheeler didn't land on me though. When it started back I jumped off the machine toward the high side. I was traveling to slow for the hill. It just shows ya it can happen anytime or anywhere to anyone. I really hope the best for him. Hope he gets well soon.
I know you had to be really scared your self pal. It is hard when someone is hurt like that. I had an similar experince like that a while back. I had to ride for help when a young guy broke his foot.
Best wishes for your dad and your family as well.

Old 01-09-2004, 09:37 AM
Pro Rider

My prayers are with him. He'll pull through.

ps.....guys he probably doesn't care to hear about horror stories right now. Lets keep it up beat, please. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2004, 11:05 PM
Range Rover

best wishes for you, your family and especially your dad. Keep your head up, Adam. He will be fine with prayers.

Old 01-09-2004, 11:34 PM
Pro Rider

im sure your dad will be ok, he is in all of our prayers,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2004, 11:57 PM
Pro Rider

thats too bad, you have my best wishes and hope he gets better soon.

Old 01-10-2004, 12:12 AM
Range Rover

I am so sorry to hear i hope he gets well soon and he will be in my prays.

Quick Reply: Freak Accident On Grizzly!