Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Little and Yami put it to Farr and his new ride...

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 07:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Little and Yami put it to Farr and his new ride...

Any machine can be fixed to run the way you run. It just takes time. These guys can walk all over any of you or me on any machine. It all depends on who is paying the bill. This is what makes better quads for us. Let them fight it out. All I know is that Mark Baldwin makes some nice parts for the YFZ.

Old 01-12-2004, 07:48 PM
Pro Rider

OK, ready for my brilliant idea? Here it is, let's wait until the d*mn quad comes out and then we can judge it! Does that sound good enough for you guys, instead of saying it sucks before a single person that is on this forum has even ridden it? Even after it is out, we all know everyone will have their own opinion and each one will have its own strong points. Don't forget about the Zuki that may be comin out too, or will that suck also just cuz its not blue? (The 450R will obviously be better though, lol j/k )[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2004, 08:03 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

What is impressive is that a "privateer" was able to beat both factory rides. What about all the Yamahas Farr beat on his first race on the quad? They had 5 months more r&d on their quads.
The Yamaha is an awesone quad, I hope the Honda is as good. I will ride both and buy the best.

Old 01-12-2004, 08:26 PM
Pro Rider

It was only one race, Jesus. Win one race and you run around acting like you banged Britny Spears.

Old 01-12-2004, 08:31 PM
Pro Rider

AMEN!!!!

Old 01-12-2004, 08:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I don't think I'm trading up. Actually, I'm not trading at all. I would never get rid of my Raptor. Nothing else compares to it. FOR ME ANYWAYS.

Old 01-12-2004, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Quadfather
It was only one race, Jesus. Win one race and you run around acting like you banged Britny Spears.
No crap, some of these people are rediculous. didnt the R win the baja 500 ( or 1000 or w/e it was)

Old 01-12-2004, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

hey hey hey! little Z, i love my z. hey dont forget they both are payed to ride those bikes. It is more the rider than the bike, doug goust lays the smack down on alot of other riders on his "little Z."

Old 01-12-2004, 09:36 PM
Pro Rider

Okay you sensitive little girls..... It's just good to see an unexpected result every now and then. I'm sure Farr will win his share.

I don't know about him getting beat by a Z though...... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2004, 09:54 PM
Trailblazer

I think the Honda fans are taking it the same way the Yamaha fans took it when Honda won the BAJA race. It never surprised me that the YFZ took 1st; it is at home on a close course track. Keep in mind Mr. Farr is more consistant then Little at the nationals.
Is it true that Tim Farr burned two engines? Then so much for reliability. I also hear other CRF450 blowing up all the time. I think honda is trying to put too much power in some thing thats not ment to be.
The funiest thing I saw at the track this weekend, a YFZ pushing a Walsh CRF450, because the CRF could not start.
No doubt, Honda is reliable, but that does not mean Yamaha is not.

Quick Reply: Little and Yami put it to Farr and his new ride...