Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

YZF or a YFZ

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2004, 12:02 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YZF or a YFZ

Yeah the YFZ would be perfect for you i would think and the power jump would be awesome!!!

Old 02-24-2004, 03:03 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YZF or a YFZ

Hello all, new member here. I'd like to put in my two cents, if I may. I've been riding for around 10 years on and off, and have ridden anything from a '81 XR80 to my current ride, an '04 YFZ450. I must say that if you're looking for a quad, go for the YFZ, simply because of all the reviews, and my personal experience with my own bike. I just picked this one up last Wednesday (2/18/04) and I absolutely love it. I've logged around 10-15 hours of riding, and it does everything any other quad does, it just does it better and faster, and looks better doing it. When it comes to quads, I prefer this one over the Honda TRX450R, for a couple reasons...looks being one of them. Bottom line, if youre gonna get a new ride, buy the YFZ450S, you wont regret one minute of it, and try to find the LE model which comes in all black, it looks cooler. By the way, my bike is the white with burgundy colored powdercoated frame. Keep in mind too that the YZF is a fine bike, if you prefer two wheels. Good luck in your decision and keep it safe. Oh and by the way, I'm 6' and 220, and the YFZ is plenty of quad for me. So it should haul with you on there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] See ya.