Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

this is bad! really bad!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2004, 09:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default this is bad! really bad!!!

ok i was goin for a ride to the trails down the road. the same trails that my dad used to ride at as a kid. and at the enterance i noticed a car blockin it off. i was like WTF? so i went around it to see what was goin on. i went in and everything seemed normal. then i went around the first turn n the place was tore up!!! most of the trees were gone!!!!! i kept goin to my favorite part of the trails were me n friends built our jump and maintained it every weekend. our jump was flattened and it was like a wierd dream! everything was gone!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] i guess there gonna build another subdivision!! here in Temperance they have been shooting up like crazy. this is really bad. all the fields that i have permission to ride at are plowed for the winter and the others have wheat in there. theres really plain trails that run along the railroad tracks by my house but i have the cross to sets of raiload tracks n i have to get off a few times to lift it over em. and i heard if i get caught back there i could get aressted.