Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Which Do you Ride More, StreetBike or Quad?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2004, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which Do you Ride More, StreetBike or Quad?

Wow,nice bike,nice color! I thought Harleys were in the Custom bike category not Street bike.With that bike it would be a sin not to go to the Harley Rally...
Buying new,my first choice would have been the V-Rod though.
Go cruisin´,once you get a feel for it you wont want to stop...but remember,leaning to far into corners with Custom bikes can be a spark-fest.

Old 03-04-2004, 12:28 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Choky
Wow,nice bike,nice color! I thought Harleys were in the Custom bike category not Street bike.With that bike it would be a sin not to go to the Harley Rally...
Buying new,my first choice would have been the V-Rod though.
Go cruisin´,once you get a feel for it you wont want to stop...but remember,leaning to far into corners with Custom bikes can be a spark-fest.

I have mixed feelings about the V-Rod

it does look cool, and its a quick harley (HOLY CRAP)...but, if im gonna pay that much money for a bike im gonna get something that can go a lot faster.

Old 03-04-2004, 12:31 AM
Pro Rider

Nice ride, Zombie! You have any pics of this new bike that Robertson built? I would looooove to see it, especially if it makes YOU jealous, then you know it's got to be tha shizzle

Old 03-04-2004, 12:43 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Zombie66or
I just bought a 2004 Harley FatBoy, 88 cu. in. Fuel Injected. I was wondering of those who have street bikes which do you spend more time on? Now I'll have to take away from the Raptor to deck the Harley out.
I think the Raptor is gonna get Jealous! LOL. I got pics up in the Gallery, hope you dig.
Kindov off the subject, but I race on Sundays on my MX bikes, practice on Tuesday and Thursday nights and Saturday!! Ride the Grizz only when I take trips up to Tellico, the YFZ is my pit bike at the races!!!!

Old 03-04-2004, 12:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I am on the Harleys as often as I can!!!! Mostly for the gas mileage and the the "COOL" factor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2004, 03:16 AM
Pro Rider

Wow Hamster thats way on the other side.
I thought about the V-Rod but I'm too fat for that ride, awesome bike though. I seen the orange and black one at the dealership where I got mine. Way too cool.

Hey Wallstreet whats up? No I don't have any pics, it ain't my bike to be takin pics of and posting. Dude had alot of dough and wanted to beat me soooooo.......everyone knows that game. We'll have to see if he can get that done.

Thanks for the compliment Choky glad you like it.

BigBadScrambler looks like you got some killer bikes in the stable. I'm new to the Harley game, after emptying the pockets for this I hope I like it. LOL

Old 03-04-2004, 08:55 AM
Pro Rider

Nice ride Zombie! I even like the color(both my V-MAX and my Magna are yellow). To answer your question, I ride my street bikes more often. The wife loves being on the back.

Old 03-04-2004, 10:35 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Sweet ride Zombie. One word of advise.....the solid wheels at high speed /w windy conditions will move the bike in a heartbeat.

Old 03-04-2004, 12:17 PM
Range Rover

I spend a lot more time on the bikes. I had a CBR929 until someone else decided that they wanted it more than me. Since then we've updated our bikes, we have a '03 night train, '03 screaming eagle road king, and 2 Valkyrie's. There is nothing like the harley's but the 2 hondas will absolutly smoke them, go figure[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2004, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

Gary: Very good point about the wheels. That is so true. I heard many people have died going to Sturgis and such on the Interstate with Solid wheels because of the high winds.

My dad just bought an 03 Road King 100th Ann (Silver and Black) it's F.I. and a sweet machine. He rides it more than his Rincon for sure [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] He had a really nice 2002 Honda Valkyrie until someone stole it in Atlanta. I'm looking to get a bike in the near future, I'll probably go with a Moto Guzzi LeMans they really get my attention and their not priced insane.

Quick Reply: Which Do you Ride More, StreetBike or Quad?