Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

OuttaControl 3, wicked bling bling!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2004, 07:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OuttaControl 3, wicked bling bling!

Originally posted by: Ridley
It's still just a raptor, nothing real special about it IMHO. Just like the last one, just alot of chrome and gold that does nothing but add weight. I guess some people are more moved by looks than performance. I would be much more impressed if instead of all the gold and chrome, if the entire quad was made from titanium or some really cool one off carbon fiber or something, or anything really, that actually made it work better. Even my wife said that the owner must be lacking something to do that, and she's usually not like that. I tend to agree, must be lacking the bling in his riding skills or the bling down below and is desperate to compensate. JMO though, everyones entitled to one, but there were far more impressive quads at the show from my point of view.
Ridley, are you racing this year in the Nationals?

Old 03-04-2004, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

I like it .....

Old 03-05-2004, 10:50 AM
Pro Rider

what class are you running in the pro am?
I will be running my 450 honda as well.
This new quad that doesn't make sence to some is just for show only. Allthough it is in Cycle Dreams Magazine for sale at 125,000.00 I really don't want to sell it that bad.
I will be running in open A with a Raptor, also open Pro Am with the Honda.
I should rephrase that, I will run the fastest lap time bike in Pro Am weather that is my 727 Raptor or my new Honda.

Old 03-05-2004, 11:05 AM
Pro Rider

check out this banshee.gallery one. the white and gold one

Old 03-05-2004, 04:07 PM
Pro Rider

You will be running your 727 or I will kick your but, Mr. turbo 33[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2004, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MickeyDunlap
You will be running your 727 or I will kick your but, Mr. turbo 33[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Mickey,
That was just fun pun. Of course I'll be running the Rappy in Pro Am. Now you can see the hipe allready from the forms so let's build this thing to kick tail !!!!!!!!!!!!! Ridley, build something big enough for open class (if you aren't afraid to go that fast)and see who crosses the finish line first. lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2004, 10:53 PM
Pro Rider

I'll throw the 470 together and run open, IF you put your outtacontrol 3 pinkslip up against my YFZ's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
That shouldn't be a problem I will ride it or my 800cc V-force.

Old 03-05-2004, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider

Wow that's what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!! Finally not the same ol same stuff on the forums again.I've been missing some fun on the forums. Ridley I can't hardly seem to want to put almost 70,000 up against 10,000. Besides that the new quad will never see dirt !!!!!
I've learned my lesson from riding the 50k quad.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Although it would be pretty cool to see Mickey racing again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Put the 470 together and let's have some fun.
I allways like to have competition at the race track. It's more fun when you know someone.
Oh, by the way, I raced A class last year before I threw a rod.
Are you old eneough to ride +30?

Old 03-05-2004, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

It's still just a raptor, nothing real special about it IMHO. Just like the last one, just alot of chrome and gold that does nothing but add weight. I guess some people are more moved by looks than performance. I would be much more impressed if instead of all the gold and chrome, if the entire quad was made from titanium or some really cool one off carbon fiber or something, or anything really, that actually made it work better. Even my wife said that the owner must be lacking something to do that, and she's usually not like that. I tend to agree, must be lacking the bling in his riding skills or the bling down below and is desperate to compensate. JMO though, everyones entitled to one, but there were far more impressive quads at the show from my point of view.
How can you say this is still "just another Raptor"?
This thing hardly has any oem parts on it including the radiator and over flo tank, plenty of one off parts and now adding diamonds to the head and swing arm, stainless wire harness leather seat made in italy, and custom wheels.(leather is from Italy) work is done here.

Old 03-06-2004, 01:41 AM
Pro Rider

Well Josh I looked up some results from last year and was unable to find your name,what class do you ride and do you win at the nationals? Oh and we will need more than chump change if you realy want to do this. One thing you should know about me I don't race unless I know I can win and I'm not a real talker when it come to racing I just get the job done.

Quick Reply: OuttaControl 3, wicked bling bling!