Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

OuttaControl 3, wicked bling bling!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 07:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OuttaControl 3, wicked bling bling!

i want to watch people race for slips [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Ridley is definately poking at some ribs here!

Old 03-08-2004, 09:33 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: fasternu
Why in the living hell would anyone spend that much for a toy? I spent almost that much for my big rig, and that's at least got a fridge, double bunks, a PS2, and a free ride to travel the country(not to mention 650Hp and 2200ft.lbs. of torque). Silly, silly boys.......if you're gonna spend that much on a quad, do it to an old classic, like say, um, a Zilla, maybe? That way people will see it and maybe make more go-fast goodies and keep 2-strokes around longer........Besides, the only place for gold and diamonds is for people who watch the Fab Five homos.....
Three simple words:
1-BEACUSE
2-I
3-CAN
These quads give me a platform to share my love for the Lord and I can't think of any better reason !!!!!!!!!
Wait till you see #4, although it will not say #4 on it it will be the most eye catching one yet.

Old 03-08-2004, 11:20 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Turbo33

Three simple words:
1-BEACUSE
2-I
3-CAN
These quads give me a platform to share my love for the Lord and I can't think of any better reason !!!!!!!!!
Wait till you see #4, although it will not say #4 on it it will be the most eye catching one yet.

Wouldn't givin' all your money to charities be a way to share your love for the Lord? Don't worry, I don't give 'em any, either. Make sure #4 isn't a Raptor.......Do a DS or sumthin' ..........To each his own, I guess...

Old 03-08-2004, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider

good idea, CRAPTORS ARE ALL SHOW AND NO GO. why race it when you'l lose. Looks like something my girlfriend would dream up, but with out pink diamond inbeted plastics[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2004, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider

Well it's like I say to anyone that dogs me about the "starving children" thing. How about you matching what I give to charities then we'll talk about what more I can do.
I'm not one to brag or complain about what people give or not but rest assured I don't give any to the courts anymore.
This was hammered on the last quad I built and let me just say that I doubt I would of been invited to the LL Coolj show last year for feeding starving kids.(like thats a concern of anyone anyways).
You guys all read the article in the mag so you should know that I'm not just talking. I've been where most of you are at and I will say, I like where I'm at today!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya know, If this is all the smack down I get for building show quads it's still worth it to me.

Hey Ridley, How about you comming to the church services at the tracks this year.
We will have them at all the Nationals.
As a matter of fact we can race... If I win you come to all of them weather at the TT or the MX.

Any of you going to watch the Outdoor channel on the 24,25,26?
You will be able to see the new quad better on tv than in the pictures.

Old 03-08-2004, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider

You can have the pink slip but no matter what happens the quad comes home with me !! HEHE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Get the Orvill track built again and lets go racing !!!!!!!!

Old 03-08-2004, 10:23 PM
Pro Rider

nice bike man i showed it to all of my friends and they loved it too

i admire how you hold services at the races, i think that pretty cool

when is that show going to be on??

Old 03-08-2004, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: fasternu
if you're gonna spend that much on a quad, do it to an old classic, like say, um, a Zilla, maybe?
A Zilla?The Raptor is the BEST looking quad in existence,hands down.The quad is SWEEEEET,if it was mine I wouldnt even trade it if I was offered a tricked out Hayabusa and a legal statement from authorities to have speed imunity...LOL! Well,maaaybe.
Oh and some of you say youd choose your 450 or previous quads over this?!? Hey Im jealous too but please cut the crap out,no-one in there right mind would do that given the chance...Hey you like performance better than bling?Then what the f*ck you doing riding quads insted of dirt-bikes?Get a KTM or Yamaha,hell put every mod imaginable on your quad,you´ll still get spanked by a bike probably 3/4 of your cilinder and no mods [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] (slight exageration but very near the truth).

Old 03-11-2004, 09:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bootboss
nice bike man i showed it to all of my friends and they loved it too

i admire how you hold services at the races, i think that pretty cool

when is that show going to be on??
Thanks pal,
March 24,25,26