Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

What's the funniest prank you've pulled on you're riding buddies?

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2004, 10:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's the funniest prank you've pulled on you're riding buddies?

umm, turn on the choke, they ride around and its got nuthing, or take off the spark plug cover a ways.

Old 03-17-2004, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider

I like popping off the sparkplug wire, or hitting the little red kill button above the starter to off...knowone checks to see if it's on run!! When we go snowmobiling, some of the guys like to spring up next to you on their sleds, reach over, and try to slap your kill button, that's when you reach over and punch them in the helmet and juice it!! Oh, and if they ride an auto quad and always leave it in gear when they shut it off, just pop it in neutral and laugh when they start it up and just sit there...good for a quick chuckle!

Old 03-17-2004, 11:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

lol... ok well i did this to the salesman who sold me my 450 yesterday...

the battery was charging out in the shop so i took the key out while he was gone... when we went to get it going i was like "WTF WHERE IS MY KEY" hes like **** it must be out back too... so he goes and looks... mean time i take the spare key off the keyring and put it in the ignition... when he comes back i told him i found in underneath the seat... this quad came from another dealer so hes all flustered because he thinks they put the spare under the seat and forgot to give him the other... well after a few seconds me or a few of my buds couldnt keep a strait face and i told him the other dealer must have misplaced it in my pocket and took it out...

i wouldnt have done this to any saleman cause they probably wouldnt have seen the humor in it... but i am at the dealer all the time and we joke around... mostly him calling my pred a pile though...

Old 03-17-2004, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

After a hard day of riding, we ate at Papas pizza, One of my friends unscrewed the Parmesian cheese shaker lid and set it in the middle of the table. After my friend returned with 3 pieces of pizza, my other friend (sportyrox123) said "hey, anyone want some parmesian cheese?" he said "hell yeah, wheres that stuff at?" When he found it, he started shaking a little on his pizza and all of the sudden, wham! it all fell out all over his pizza. I have never laughed so hard in my life, it was hilarious.

Another time i was at another friends house who owns a craptor, and we pulled the spark plug boot off when he was riding my banshee. When he got back, it took him about 15 minutes to figure out what was wrong, that was pretty funny.

I guess ill have to try some of these other pranks on people [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2004, 11:46 PM
Range Rover

KNOWNUTTIN, You try that $hi+ on my quad and it's your a$$. I remember you guys talking all that and were threatening to doing too me at the stadium race last year so that I wouldnt go and smoke all you and all your other little breeze125 buddies. Well, i was there and never once did i see you even attempt to pull anything out of your little bag of tricks. no wonder you think you are some bigshot. You need to loosen up on the ego trip you got going because no one here is buying it. Do you do that to the guys you race with? I wonder if your race "club" or whatever you want to call it knows anything about this? You will regret putting up that link.......

Old 03-18-2004, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider

Ok this is after a long saturday of Sand riding . Me and my buddys head to the local tavern . We sit down and order a few beeeeers . Pretty soon I see a group of folks walk in . I recognize them from earlier in the day . I saw them out at the dunes . There were men and women in the group . They sit down next to use and there was about 15 to 20 of them they circled up around a big table . They were from back east NY and surrounding areas . Anyway we were all kinda shooting the Horn and one of them pulls out his camera .He say hey every one gather round to the other side of the table for a picture .
That's when the light went off in my head . My buddy across the table from me was crazy as they get so I leaned over to him and told him my plan .
Then I turned to the group and said " Hey I'll take your picture you all get together so your all in the shot " mean time my buddy was moving around behind them . I say "everyone ready ??? " and my buddy drops him pants around his knees and bares his a$$ for the camera . he got right in between these folks and moved for the second shot . The group had NO idea he was even standing there . They were all watching me ( with the camera )
The bouncer at the Bar was about to crap his pants he was laughing so hard .We ended up getting his *** in 3 of the 5 pictures I took and they Never saw him once . I bet they Loved those pictures! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2004, 04:02 AM
The Facility

outlaw,
That is pretty good. Too bad they can't put a face with that ***![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Speaking of such, Captain Carl,do not hesitate to contact my "club" as you call it. We are having a race this Sunday and more of your whining will make for great conversation.
Fleet of chaos[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img].......Does that refer to your postings or your riding? Either way, it doesn't sound like that could be a good thing.

Old 03-18-2004, 09:04 AM
Range Rover

Captain carl, Pull that wrench out of your ***!!! OH yea do you want some cheese with that whine.

Old 03-18-2004, 09:53 AM
Pro Rider

i am soo gonna try that Knowsalot lol

Old 03-18-2004, 11:41 AM

Maybe I shouldn't do this...............Awww what the heck.

Someone start a new thread and ask dbeck how he described his "red riding gear" worn on his trip in South America [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Oooooo, I'm going to burn in heck for this[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Sorry Dave, this post just put me in the mood to mess with ya

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: What's the funniest prank you've pulled on you're riding buddies?