Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

What's the funniest prank you've pulled on you're riding buddies?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2004, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's the funniest prank you've pulled on you're riding buddies?

years ago, I pushed my buddies bike headed away from camp and used duct tape on his front number plate to
spell the words "I'm a dick". he rode around half the day before he finally noticed it. I took him by a number of campsite at slow speed
so everyone could enjoy the fun. To make it better, I place the words "Hi Steve" on my back to give him something to read while we were riding.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Good fun, doesn't hurt anything, and lots of laughs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2004, 12:46 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: CaptainCarl
KNOWNUTTIN, You try that $hi+ on my quad and it's your a$$. I remember you guys talking all that and were threatening to doing too me at the stadium race last year so that I wouldnt go and smoke all you and all your other little breeze125 buddies. Well, i was there and never once did i see you even attempt to pull anything out of your little bag of tricks. no wonder you think you are some bigshot. You need to loosen up on the ego trip you got going because no one here is buying it. Do you do that to the guys you race with? I wonder if your race "club" or whatever you want to call it knows anything about this? You will regret putting up that link.......
Hey CaptainKangaroo, talk about an ego trip!! Everything you post is about you knowing everything about something. Your sig shows your ego trip. "Former Champ", that's just like saying I used to be good.............

Old 03-18-2004, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider

I still get a chuckle when I think of this. Last hunting season I loaned my buddy the wifes Timberwolf and I forgot to tell him the motor will turn over with kill switch off it just does not get spark. Well he takes off one morning and the day goes by and everyone else returns to camp and we notice that it is getting late and no buddy yet.

Later as we are sitting around the fire I hear 3 shots in rapid fire up on the mountain then a few minutes later I hear it again so I figure he got a moose and needs help or he is in trouble. I head up the mountain on my quad and find him sitting on a knoll pointing down the otherside so I figure there is a moose lying there. Nope, it is the Timberwolf, he was pushing it down the mountain because it would not start and he tells me that the plug is dead and did not have another one to replace it. As I start to replace the plug with my spare I notice the kill switch is off, after flicking it on it fires right up.

He had been pushing it for hours and was embarassed to beat all, so after that episode the rest of us would flick the switch off every chance we got, he was getting alittle peed by the end of that trip. It was a riot bringing it back up around the fire, he would turn red cuss me out for not telling him, frankly I just forgot about it but he thinks I did it on purpose. AlaskaBoy.

Old 03-18-2004, 02:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys guys guys...

First off, faking injuries isnt cool. Ever read "The boy who cried wolf?" Not to mention that it really upsets some people. If I were a stranger coming up on a trail to see someone hurt and it was a joke, I would probably hurt that person.

Second, Are you trying to kill your friends??? Like knowsalot said, you have to guage your terrain before you pull these stunts. A bike stalling halfway up a hill or a tire breaking the bead around a corner because its flat can really hurt someone and break the bike as well.

Old 03-18-2004, 02:57 PM
Pro Rider

for the guys that like to take off fast, loosen their handle bars so that when they gun it, they just flip off the back of the quad... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2004, 05:50 PM
Range Rover

Try this, its hilarious...

get on your friends computer and copy their startup screen, and save it as the background.

When they start their computer and they try to open something ,
nothing happens

peace
scaboy

Old 03-18-2004, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider

you forgot to say that you either have to open the pic up on desktop in full view, or else move all of their icons to a different location on the screen....

Old 03-18-2004, 06:52 PM
Range Rover

Oh yeah, DUH , I forgot.

Thanks Hebs.

pease
scaboy

Old 03-18-2004, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider

hah thats great I got one for ya: when my friend was inside and his quad was parked outside the house we used a valve stem neidel remover and took all four of them out. he came out and and was like WTF all my tires are flat and started pumping them up and then when he took the nozel off woooosh they went right flat again. couldnt figure out why till we told him to take a look in the middle of the valve stem. we got it all on camera too, should have seen the look on his face when the tire re-deflated.

Old 03-18-2004, 08:35 PM
Pro Rider

I got one for rappy owners!!! do you guys know the emergency parking breaks? well me ant my buddy ricky took it out just a little bit so the button got depressed outward so the engine would see that the parking break is on. well my brother flipped out he took the spark plug and filed it and checked it for 30 minutes haha he couldn't see what was wrong with it then he takes the air box apart and sprays starter fluid in it to try to make it start and run better but that didn't work then he flipps out hes like wtf is wrong then he thinks back to when there was water in the gas and it was popping like that! so he empties all the gas and re fills it and trys to run it but again doesn't work at all haha eventually i say "jason, pay me 10 bucks and i bet you ill get it to start!" he said ok so i run it and go 40 feet away turn it around, plug it back in and wheelie back to him hes like woooowww hahahhaha this was so funny!!!!! now he thinks that he cant ride it good or somthing... i ended up saying you dont have to pay me but for raptor owners this is the bessttt -Matt-

Quick Reply: What's the funniest prank you've pulled on you're riding buddies?