Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Coolest member on the forums

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2004 | 11:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Coolest member on the forums

Originally posted by: Eceriderjbomb
Die scarred is most deff the coolest peron on the forum. But i did someone say that you where young? how old are you
I did... I cant remember if he is 14-15 not sure???

Old 03-21-2004 | 02:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Diescarred is 13 going on 14.

Old 03-21-2004 | 02:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Yamaha660R
Diescarred is 13 going on 14.
damn i would have never guessed that young judging by his post i once thought he was at least 20...

Old 03-21-2004 | 02:57 AM
Pro Rider

Ive got several PM's saying that im on the right track, and very helpful and a great speller, and to top it off is my age. I find my self spelling better than most people here, as they get discombobulated with everyone else talking. Ha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Yep im going on 14 soon. No one looks at me as a kid, just to slack around with, my dads friends look forward to riding with me more than they do him!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

My size is fine, im almost as tall as my dad, im at 5"8 right now. At 140lbs. So there pretty amazed when I take off my helmet and they find thats my dads youngest son they just saw [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Well yes, there is my life story! Hope ya enjoyed it everyone! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Yup yup yup, you guys would have never guessed would ya? God bless, and Happy riding everyone.

Old 03-21-2004 | 03:25 AM
Pro Rider

I'm going on to 15 soon. About the same height and a little more weight. And i must say you are a good speller. You also have a sick raptor. Good luck riding my friend. you put out the word discombobulated to show off didnt you you snake lol. That doesent make sence does it? Oh well bet your smarter then me. God bless

Jbomb

Old 03-21-2004 | 03:28 AM
Pro Rider

I sure hope I put it too show off, cause with that word, its a little going over the top at some times [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Snake eh?? Interesting little phrase you have there my friend. LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Cant wait to see what your Raptor is gonna turn out like, your sure sound excited about it. And good luck to you too man, hope you nothing but sheer fun and enjoyment.

Old 03-21-2004 | 03:37 AM
RIP Dear Friend

Replying to Thread: Coolest member on the forums

Its really gotten cold out so I am really coolest member right now coming in from the outside.

Old 03-21-2004 | 03:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RAPTORYFM660r
Replying to Thread: Coolest member on the forumsIts really gotten cold out so I am really coolest member right now coming in from the outside.
lol got that right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2004 | 07:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

First time I've checked this thread out. I'm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I was mentioned. Thanks guys![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

I know I have a mile long list of cool folks and the good thing is, is that it keeps on growing day by day.

in no certain order:
sixsixT
Chet
Knowsalot
The entire ATPT crew
wshrdskin
dabeechman....for not rubbin it in when he told me and I didn't listen...twice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
LOWBOWTIE
Bigger
OneBigDSrider
CED
DeltaDawg
Disturbed...speaking of where did they go
DemonDS
BoxMan
DSMike
DuneDevil
BlueLeader
.......its really endless........

I've spent lots of good times with the cool people from this forum. And I'm looking forward to some more good times....comming up on June19th.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2004 | 02:18 PM
Pro Rider

I have loads more, everytime I think about it, like 10 more pop in my mind.

Ward660r, has a mean looking Raptor too!
DaBeechMan
Knowsalot is definately an honored member around here.
wshrdskin, very helpful and cool guy when your in need of assistance.
LOWBOWTIE
Disturnbed pops out once in a blue moon. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Blueleader
poolhustler

Lots more, in an hour or two, im sure ill be typing up more.

Quick Reply: Coolest member on the forums