Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Ever had a run in with the COPS ......??

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2004, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ever had a run in with the COPS ......??

wtf! lol
my Grandpa drove his lawnmower into town one day right down main st to get it fixed...lol why didn't the cops take his "lawn mower"?
Maybe because he was on the side walk and not the road huh?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2004, 02:19 AM
Trailblazer

today my friend got his brand new 450R. i got on it and started easing down the road and this fat b@stard came around a curve in his truck all in the ditch on my side of the road. nowhere to go except into the bank, but think god his fat self snatched the wheel just in time. we missed by like inches. i was only in 2nd putting along. then later on after we raced in front of my house for a while i got on his 450R again and was gonna go right down the road before he left, and on my way back easing along again and in the same curve here comes a cop. i am like well **** here is a ticket so i stopped and he just waved and went by, didnt ease around then, i hit the nearest short cut and had it screaming back to the house. then later on i met of with my buddy again and he let another guy ride it and he came back and said he liked it and whatnot and left on his motorcycle and hadnt got about 1 MILE away and flipped it over and broke his leg in the middle of the fourlane. it was a nasty spill, he has to have pins put in his leg.

Old 03-21-2004, 02:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: pimp250r
wtf! lolmy Grandpa drove his lawnmower into town one day right down main st to get it fixed...lol why didn't the cops take his "lawn mower"?Maybe because he was on the side walk and not the road huh?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

lol... only in wisconsin....

well... maybe maine too.

Old 03-21-2004, 05:10 AM
Pro Rider

No BS. I had a great uncle in Southern Oklahoma that drove his lawn mower to the liquor store everyday cause he got too many DUI's and they finally took his license for good. He sold his car, bought the lawnmower, and gave the rest to the liquor store owner. He still had about ten bucks in the drunk account when he died. He was a cool dude. Never hurt nobody, but sure liked his Jack Daniels.

Old 03-21-2004, 09:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

he should have mowed some lawns on the way there to get some extra cash....

Old 03-21-2004, 11:01 AM
Pro Rider

crackhead has quite a few stories, but he isn't here very often. there have been a few cop threads in here, so do a search if you wanna read some people's run ins with the law.

Old 03-21-2004, 11:13 AM
Pro Rider

almost everytime i go out i am chased by cops...the ones around here are so dumb its amazing..one time one of the pigs started following me down the trail and got hung up on a rock with his cruiser! I was laughin so hard and just slowly rode off...

Old 03-21-2004, 11:24 AM
Pro Rider

Maybe you should know running from cops is a felony offense! A trespassing ticket is only fifty dollars here in MS, and a ticket for riding on the road is not much more. I don't suggest running from the cops, It doesn't make sense!

Old 03-21-2004, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

I get chased on a weekly bases. Every time i go riding someone calls on me

Old 03-21-2004, 04:13 PM
Range Rover

ive already gotten caught by the cops becasue they were wearing riding gear and i didnt know so i went up to go say hi and it turns out there cops and cops i knew personally. so yea F$CK the police lol. i would never stop for them a@ses and get a ticket and make my insurence go ski high. and im only 14 too. so yea some cops are kool and some cops are squares. LATA

Quick Reply: Ever had a run in with the COPS ......??