Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

hollywood drit 240 kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 06:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hollywood drit 240 kit

u want a faster quad, sell that pos blaster and get a raptor. or even a 400ex, or z. dont waste ur money on a kit that will make u barely beat 400ex,s.

Old 03-23-2004, 08:43 PM
Trailblazer

no i think ill stay with the blaster now

Old 03-23-2004, 08:46 PM
Pro Rider

good quads. also, if u got the money, get a reed valve.

Old 03-23-2004, 09:47 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: potentpete
yeah I know him personally and I think its sad someone has to start rumors about the guy, I know its a forum, I'm sure you wouldn't want someone posting on message boards saying you and yfsrider violate farm animals would you, that's just not right, i met the dude and have talked with him at his shop, he's a nice guy, people or should i say immature adolesents start stuff on these boards all the time just to make themselves feel better about there sad lonesome life, that's the sad part, its to bad you had to jump into the in crowd, I kinda thought you were cool to debate with, but now I have my doubts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
See Petey.....this is the fun Im talking about. I got you to post a whole paragraph for a response. Either we both live sad and lonesome lives or its just too dang cold out right now to ride so we are spending way too much time on these forums debating with one another.

Old 03-23-2004, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider

Unprofessional? And youve done business with him how many times? Ive been doing business with him for over a year and up to date he has shown to be more professional and honest then any other speed shop that I have dealt with and ive pretty much dealt with them all... Great service and great work... BTW, if he does cheat on his wife thats his business... How old are you? Have you ever been married? Have you ever been with the same women for 10+ years? I tell you what, its not as easy as you might think and everyone makes mistakes its because we are human and according to the Bible we are all born with an inherit sinful nature..

The only perfect human being to have ever walk the earth was Jesus, and im not him and neither are you so stop passing judgement and trying to run the mans name through the mud because you have no idea of what your saying and to be honest with you you just sound like a young, ignorant little punk......

Old 03-23-2004, 10:11 PM
Pro Rider

"lighten up" "have some fun"

Trying to purposely give a businessman a bad name based on nothing other than ignorance isnt exactly what I consider to be fun. Its more like being disrespectful.. Again, how many times have you done business with him.......

Old 03-23-2004, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider

"I saw something about CT kits heating up"

That was me. And they are a good kit that produces good power but when ran real hard for very long periods of time they do tend to heat up.. Two of my friends have them and when were just hill shooting for short periods of time or doing a few drags here and there those kits are fine. But when we go on 45-60 mile hardcore desert rides they run real hot and we have to stop quite often so their bikes can cool down..

Old 03-23-2004, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider

Old 03-23-2004, 10:27 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: phishnlabbat
Originally posted by: potentpete
yeah I know him personally and I think its sad someone has to start rumors about the guy, I know its a forum, I'm sure you wouldn't want someone posting on message boards saying you and yfsrider violate farm animals would you, that's just not right, i met the dude and have talked with him at his shop, he's a nice guy, people or should i say immature adolesents start stuff on these boards all the time just to make themselves feel better about there sad lonesome life, that's the sad part, its to bad you had to jump into the in crowd, I kinda thought you were cool to debate with, but now I have my doubts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
See Petey.....this is the fun Im talking about. I got you to post a whole paragraph for a response. Either we both live sad and lonesome lives or its just too dang cold out right now to ride so we are spending way too much time on these forums debating with one another.
Actually what your doing is being disrespectful and spreading faulse rumors about a cool, legit, honest businessman. Thats not debating. Debating involves fact, which is something that you dont have..

Old 03-23-2004, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Rider1169
u want a faster quad, sell that pos blaster and get a raptor. or even a 400ex, or z. dont waste ur money on a kit that will make u barely beat 400ex,s.
Look dude, dont be knockin the blasters. Just because they aint all that dosnt mean they dont have potential. Barley beat 400ex? haha i can almost beat one now and i still have stock bore.
check your facts before you start posting like your the big man upstairs

just because everyone cant afford a raptor dosnt make them any worse then you. So why dont you keep out of these topics if you and your fancy wallet cant keep your mouth shut.

Quick Reply: hollywood drit 240 kit