Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Top speed of a Blaster and Warrior? Which is better?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2004 | 10:29 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default Top speed of a Blaster and Warrior? Which is better?

I am trying to decide on which to get, a Blaster or a Warrior? Which has a higher speed and which is a better atv all together?

Old 03-22-2004 | 10:38 PM
Pro Rider

Well you have a few things to think about. A blaster has a great powerband If you like to have the good feeling tourqe that you can only get from 2 strokes. You are also going to have to think about the reliability of both machines a 2 stroke may need a rebuild every say year or whenever(Not really a 2 stroke guy) and the warrior was always known for its relability. A 4 stroke will give out a very nice thumping sound if you are planning on modding any. You can make both machines pure monster. The warriior is a little faster on topend . Both are great machines. If you are a big dude you are not going to want a blaster beacuase they are pretyty small machines. There is probobly products out there for both of them since both are pretty old. Old is not bad at all. No major problems with either of them. Its just going to matter witch one you like the most when you sit on it i guess..

Jbomb

Old 03-22-2004 | 10:42 PM
Pro Rider

Stock for Stock
Warrior
The Warrior would be more reliable then any 2 stroke, not to say they aren't reliable, but the Warrior just would be
It would probably perform better...mine performs good...Let's jsut say theres some things I'd rather be on my Warrior for then on a Blaster

Old 03-22-2004 | 10:56 PM
Pro Rider

all i have 2 say is WARRIOR!!

Old 03-22-2004 | 11:00 PM
Pro Rider

get the blaster and with the money that u would have had to pay for a warrior u could get a pipe kit and alot of little goodies then u can get a 240 kit from hollywood dirt and the warrior will never keep up no matter what!

Old 03-22-2004 | 11:22 PM
|
Pro Rider

what is hollywood dirt?

Old 03-23-2004 | 01:19 AM
Range Rover

wanaply21 Thats a perfect picture for your name. You must be on Chrooms.

Blasters are kids bikes plain and simple.

The Warrior will keep 5-8 MPH ahead of the Blaster at all times. But Blasters are smaller therefore they are lighter. They are just to small of a bike. Great bike for a young kid.

And sorry to knock anyone that owns a Blaster. Some people might have had good luck with Blasters, but i have heard threw people they are junk. But i havent owned one myself so i cant say that from my experience. Ask 100 people that own Warriors how they liked theirs and i bet no even 5 or 6 would say that hated them. Great ATV! And its not because i own one either!

Old 03-23-2004 | 01:28 AM
Range Rover

wanaply21

I'll take your bet. I'll drag your ***? I give free lessons from time to time. Nitrous is hard to match on a Warrior when you have a Blaster. You better be packin a bad Blaster, if not, get used to seeing the back of my Warrior.

I know your blaster cant hang with a 400EX with pipe and k&n filter? I done busted one of those.

"It aint Braggin if you can back it up" I can back it up when it comes to Blasters no doubt, Bring it on!

Old 03-23-2004 | 04:11 AM
Trailblazer

Whats the deal with this nitrous you keep raving about? Where did you buy the kit, or is it custom fabbed? How much are you running? How long do you expect your cylinder and piston to last? I dont doubt that it is fast. In fact Ill bet your warrior will tear up a stock banshee with that devil juice. Just curious!

Old 03-27-2004 | 08:52 PM
Pro Rider

get a warrior over blaster the blaster may feel faster buts its not plus the blaster has a real short powerband witch will keep you shifting all day long....

Quick Reply: Top speed of a Blaster and Warrior? Which is better?