Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2004 | 10:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums

my vote is going in for oldsandman's 900 that things a beast

Old 03-24-2004 | 12:38 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

Originally posted by: RoostinOnYou
I hate to break it to you guys and i dont know what has been done since mario had that 720 ds but myself on my703, DSmike on his black and yellow bikes, scoobydfw, hurycne on his stage2 1/2, all outran that 720 bike on several occasions. it was outran by a couple of raptors around here if i remember correctly. oops almost forgot i think biggerisbetter got it also. not talking trash about mario or his bike by no means, but if it is anything close to the same motor it was you guys have yet to see fast four strokes.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Everyone can come to Aledo Tx in June. I think there will be a few fast ones. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2004 | 01:02 AM
Pro Rider

does norm ride st.anthony? if so thats the same quad that boondockers had on radar at 66mph up choke!
boondockers test predators did 29 on nos,and the 686 raptor i built for a buddie with just gas ran 33mph.
i watched a simaler 800rmk quad run at thunder,i think it used a trailblazer chassis,he was with a very nice ornge banshee, and he would spot the faster banshees 7-10 lengths,ease through the whoops and still spank them before the top of the hill

Old 03-24-2004 | 01:11 AM
Pro Rider

does norm ride st.anthony? if so thats the same quad that boondockers had on radar at 66mph up choke!
Ya thats Norms Machine and it's been radared at 70 up Choke ~~~~~~Not over the top [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] but right at the top

Old 03-24-2004 | 02:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Fastest for flat drags will be the Texas / Midwest guys - Scooby, TheBom, DSMike, etc.

Thw west is mostly hill shooters on the dunes. . . no time-slips - Jeffnrivercity, Mario, AZSand, 2001Raptor2001 (I think that's right - Steve)(this is the token Raptor in the group [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

All the hill shooters will be at Sand Mt., NV for Labor Day Weekend. Hope to see the flat drag guys show too. The whoops are nothing like the ones at Glamis and if they get bad, we move over one ridge on the hill.

Two-strokes and rice-bike-quads show Memorial Weekend for the King of the Hill competition.

Old 03-24-2004 | 03:03 AM
Pro Rider

a guy at sand mountain had a quad with a gsxr 1100 street bike motar on nitros in it. he got clocked at 112mhp.

I dont remember what kind of quad (frame) it was.

Old 03-24-2004 | 08:14 AM
Pro Rider

I understand that some of the guys only do hill shoots, but it would still be nice for a 300ft time to give you an idea of what they are turning out. I hill climbed for a few years and can tell you that around here all the hills are timed as well. LOL I just think that if you are running without lights or a timer then the fastest guy can be the first in on the gas or the one with the rolling start...etc. Thats just my opinion, but then again I don't live out west where I get the chance to play like you guys do. Just an old country boy from WV would like to have a time to go along with these bikes to give you an idea of how fast they are. Like the 4.2 on the Craycraft bike is FAST! and he has the time to tell to prove it. I know he would have several bike lengths on me at the end of 300 LOL

Just some ramblings from,
the Drag-N [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2004 | 09:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Great post Mike.

Old 03-24-2004 | 01:15 PM
Range Rover

well I think speeddmn is darn fast also Az sand. I've never seen one bad raptor but i've heard of him.

Old 03-24-2004 | 01:30 PM
Pro Rider

1Bad is building his raptor to fit his new name. It seems all the guys that had 686's are changing to 720, 727,730 or something. What's next for 2005? I like even numbers so I'll wait for the 800's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums