Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2004 | 01:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums

i Didnt forget about you thebom i just dont think you ever raced that 720 bike before. im not going to say who has the fastest bike, cant tell for sure but i bet its someone from around the midstates tx,ok,missourri etc. jmo

Old 03-24-2004 | 01:38 PM
Pro Rider

Why the mid states. Everyone knows the WEST has the best of everything. JMO

Old 03-24-2004 | 01:46 PM
Pro Rider

Hay Hay now boys play nice... You can't write off the East cost that easy!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I would put money on a 300 ft run with just about any 4 stroke and think I could fare well or hold my own with most of them!

We aint all dum n slw ye kno LOL

Old 03-24-2004 | 02:10 PM
Pro Rider

Is that with or without the snow plow attachment.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2004 | 02:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

It cool that thier are so many really fast $strokes in the US. and believe me it doesnt matter where they live EAST-MID-WEST they all are Wicked fast. It would be nieve to think, that only fast bikes are in the WEST, they just get all the attention,LOL

The problem is that their are so many Set-ups for these quads its impossible to know just WHO is the Fastest. But this I can tell you. Their is not a single 1 cylinder OEM four stroke in the USA, that can produce the same HP(and TORQUE) that Scooby has. PERIOD. Now does that mean that he wins all the races , Heck no!, Hell I have beat him myself many times. but I am not stupid enough to say my Quads is as fast as his, Cause he has also put 15 bike lenghts on me the same day!!! At FSW he was the only one that broke 70MPH on the hill, but didnt race in the event cause he could not manage the whoops(he's a flat liner). So he was literally no contest.

No dissrespect to anyone elses rig, but the guy has a TurboDS with up to 30lbs of boost,ON ALKY/EFI and has over 3 years of R&D into it. And has dyno'd 119HP, on last years set-up. you may beat him , but if he has a good run...you will loose.

So you have your Hillshooters,Flat liners,and 300' guys. You can bet that all the engines are all damn close to the same power, but the chassis,and gearing/tires are all set-up different. So you have to respect what the other guy is doing, cause in the end your not comparing apples to apples.

Bigger.

Old 03-24-2004 | 02:26 PM
Pro Rider

Dfitz.. I will make you a deal, I will run you with a snow plow on my Rappy! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I guess the bright side of that would be that the track would be SMOOTH in front of me LOL

Well put Bigger I have heard of Scoobys DS and have ALWAYS heard that is wicked fast! Like you are saying about the set up... That is why I was saying it would be nice to see some times posted. You can take a 100+ HP monster that may run 300ft in mid 5's due to set up and a very well set up 690 that could run the 300 in High 4's. ALOT of time in a drag is all in set up!

Mike

Old 03-24-2004 | 02:38 PM
Pro Rider

Oh ya, I'll keep my cooler in my six pack rack (with drinks). I get thirsty. Have you tried the new drag-n up the hill that ate drag-n 1?

Old 03-24-2004 | 02:52 PM
Pro Rider

Not yet still trying to talk the wife into letting me LOL... That 2500$ fix made her a little bit gun shy!

Old 03-24-2004 | 08:32 PM
Pro Rider

Did everyone forget about Kelley's 4.2 sec 730 Nitrous Raptor? I vote for him, that thing is unbelieveable.

Old 03-25-2004 | 02:24 AM
Range Rover

we claim to have the fastest mx and drag quads in the south. that for a fact i know is true. not sure about nation wide though. maybe scoobydoo would like to make a trip to birmingham for a little sooby snack. look out though it could be tainted meat!

Quick Reply: Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums