Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Let me tell you what i saw the other day

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2004, 02:33 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Let me tell you what i saw the other day

1st of all. I am not a honda hater. but i have to say that the race i saw the other day at warrior mx was pitiful. every 450r guy out there [well it was only 3] stalled their engines severral times and all had trouble gettting them restarted. I thought maybe they didnt know how to ride, but i know two of these guys real well. i used to destroy them on the track years ago. they have since improved upon their skills. getting back to the point, it is very easy to see why the yamaha is the most popular quad for racing right now. i'm not hating. just telling what i saw and why i think what happened happened.

Old 03-25-2004, 02:36 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CaptainCarl
1st of all. I am not a honda hater. but i have to say that the race i saw the other day at warrior mx was pitiful. every 450r guy out there [well it was only 3] stalled their engines severral times and all had trouble gettting them restarted. I thought maybe they didnt know how to ride, but i know two of these guys real well. i used to destroy them on the track years ago. they have since improved upon their skills. getting back to the point, it is very easy to see why the yamaha is the most popular quad for racing right now. i'm not hating. just telling what i saw and why i think what happened happened.
preach it, thats why im gettin one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-25-2004, 02:44 AM
Range Rover

james and i are both getting one in time for next season. right now, we are still using beaten down 250rs and a lonestar 500ex built just last year. we had a laeger crf quad, but it kept breaking front engine mounts. i dont hate honda, but i am definatly done with the brand.

If monster mountain doesnt settle with us on the fight lawsuit, we will most likely only be getting one. If they do settle, we plan to get a big rig and hit the nationals again.

Old 03-25-2004, 05:36 AM
Pro Rider

I wanna get 1 too...