Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

blaster vs. warior

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2004, 08:21 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blaster vs. warior

blasters are like an old v8 vega, not really worth anything except for speed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and they wear out real fast

Old 04-06-2004, 09:28 PM
Pro Rider

shut up...

Old 04-06-2004, 09:41 PM
Pro Rider

Its like a fat man racing a skinny guy with asthma. The skinny guy wins a short race but the fat man eventually picks up speed and runs him down.

Old 04-06-2004, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider

yeh well i raced a blaster with pipes and vforce reeds on pavemeant and won..... Ithink it all comes down to the rider

Old 04-06-2004, 11:05 PM
Range Rover

I dragged a warrior with mods on my lil blasta...mines kinda decked now......so maybe i had a slight advantage....why dis a quad you prly have never rode before??? OMG its small what does that mean its not fast?? bs the stock speed of a blaster is 56mph stock warrior is 58mph...thats pretty sad the blaster is 150cc smaller than the warrior yet it will still keep up with it....i drove warrior and i didnt like it......its like driving a tank.....there both good quads but it you show how stupid some people are....just because they have one so then it has to be the best one.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] i dont mean to make anyone mad but its just stupid.

Old 04-06-2004, 11:38 PM
Pro Rider

I would say both are pretty equal, it's just what style of riding the rider does. The Blaster has better handling for tight places, lower weight for jumping, and would best suit a smaller rider (great for twisty MX tracks). The Warrior seems to be great for me as well in the woods, and has incredible low and mid power, which will beat the blaster in nasty situations without a doubt, 4stroke = torque. Don't forget that the warrior has a front weight bias, which will enable it to take corners sharper than it looks like it can. The Warrior will also drive up hills like a tank, and will pick up great at lower rpms even going on sharp uphills. These quads were built as equals for two kinds of riders.

Old 04-07-2004, 11:15 AM
Pro Rider

boy is this thread gonna bring out the testosterone filled a$$wipes with overly huge finger muscles typing away obsinities on their keyboards about who has the bigger nut sack, this could get interesting, I'll stay out of it and not mention the bigger quads I have eaten up with my wittle itty bitty blaster, quads are kinda like the guys with the big huge raised pickups, with the 44" mudders and lift kits, roll bars, etc, everyone except the owner of the truck know they are compensating for a major loss in the crotch department, sad but true[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 04-07-2004, 11:40 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Wheelsup
WANAPLY21?

I'LL BETCHA ON THAT. I BET MY WARRIOR WILL DRAG YOUR BLASTER'S ***. YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU GO RUNNING YOUR HEAD. WHEN YOU SAY YOUR "KIDDY BIKE" WILL "NEVER" BE STOPPED BY A WARRIOR YOUR OPENING UP A CAN OF WORMS. AND WHEN I SAY KIDDY BIKE I MEAN BLASTERS ARE MADE FOR MIDGETS.

ALL I GOTTA DO IS TURN THE BOTTLE ON AND DRAG YOUR ***!

I don't think he was talking about a bike with nitrous,
no need to get all defensive because your afraid to get beat.

Old 04-07-2004, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider

My son has a Blaster and I have a warrior (plus 100 pounds) and I wins every time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-07-2004, 07:34 PM
Trailblazer

v8 vega?? yeah right put my blaster aginst any thing you have and i will eat you up and spit you out

Quick Reply: blaster vs. warior