Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

blaster vs. warior

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2004, 09:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blaster vs. warior

WANAPLY21?

I'LL BETCHA ON THAT. I BET MY WARRIOR WILL DRAG YOUR BLASTER'S ***. YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU GO RUNNING YOUR HEAD. WHEN YOU SAY YOUR "KIDDY BIKE" WILL "NEVER" BE STOPPED BY A WARRIOR YOUR OPENING UP A CAN OF WORMS. AND WHEN I SAY KIDDY BIKE I MEAN BLASTERS ARE MADE FOR MIDGETS.

ALL I GOTTA DO IS TURN THE BOTTLE ON AND DRAG YOUR ***!

dude ur running NITROUS!!!!!! take that off then race me u will be eating my roost when i get my motor back, by the way my facts are straight, could ur warrior take a yz125 without nitrous no i didnt thinks so, if u want prrof ill give you proof yz125 vs blaster wont be quite like it but right up there, i wouldnt post it if i didnt know it

Old 04-07-2004, 09:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It all comes down to experience....It you have an experienced rider on a stock warrior and an experienced rider on a stock Blaster....the Warrior will win....and BTW, the Blaster may do 56, but I know I have had my Warrior in stock form go faster than 58.....they go atleast 64-65..

Especially on tight trails, the Blaster is so small and light, you can throw it around..unlike a warrior.

This will always be a fight...the Blaster guys will always have something to say...they beat 1 warrior and they think they own all Warriors..then if they loose, they have nothing to say.

Old 04-08-2004, 01:22 AM
Range Rover

What the hell are you talking about? Are you retarded? Why would i put Nitrous on my atv to pull it off to run someone. Yeah i'll pull it off to go slower to give you a chance to beat me......yeah right....

And YOUR the one that started this argument when you said no Warrior can stop you. You said "NO" Warrior which in my words means mine too....right?

And when i saw what you wrote i had to reply. I dont like starting stuff but i'll defend myself. And when you said NO WARRIOR could stop your blaster you were wrong. Instead of spending the big bucks on your motor why dont you get a quick fix and put Nitrous on it? Or is putting Nitrous on it over your head?

Im on the persument to have the baddest Warrior around. Im a long ways from it but on my way. Your just a bump in the road.

And the official TOP SPEEDS of a stock Blaster is 58mph. A Warrior is 63mph.

And yes Blasters are for small kids or small adults. A pretty light bike. And in my opinion the only 2-stroke four wheeler to have is a Banshee not a Blaster!

Old 04-08-2004, 09:18 AM
Pro Rider

Well seeing how there are alot of blaster owners in this topic and I do believe that none of them think their quad is garbage, you better keep your mouth shut and stop talkin smack about a blaster before you get your a$$ beat.
Next time jsut stay out of these threads, we don't want to hear any of your b/s.

Old 04-08-2004, 11:44 AM
Pro Rider

if wannply21 is getting his blaster ported by hollywood dirt, all I have to say is, bye bye warriors, stock and piped, you don't stand a chance, he will smoke you with that porting, it is proven fact, you can take that to the bank, he'll even be smoking stock 400ex's, yes that's right, again proven, all you guys with the ***** bigger than the brains, its already been done, there's a guy goes by criminalpoet, that has a serious built holywood blaster dusting stock shee's, just wait till you get your stuff back wannaply, you'll teach the sluggish warrior guys a big lesson[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2004, 07:23 PM
Range Rover

Shav0,

First of all who rattled your chain? I'll bust your *** too.

potentpete, do you even own a atv? I dont care what kit he is putting on it. Stock 400ex????....hahaha....I done out-run one of them too?

Lets see, he will have serious motor mods done to his. I got Nitrous and a K&N filter, not even a pipe yet? Who come out smokin?....i got half the money to make mine go fast and i guarantte he still cant outrun my Warrior when his is done. How bad would it be if done serious motor mods to mine with a pipe sproket ect? I'll answer that one for ya, it would be embarrassing thats what it will be. Your barking up the wrong tree here, and these are public message boards and i'll reply to what i want to reply to.

Old 04-08-2004, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider

get off urself dude, this is a forum everyone has an opinion including shav0, even with some silly spray a nice ported motor will outrun it, get some more mods then come knockin on my door, by the way i aint got nuthin against a warrior there a fun ride but i bought a blaster cuz u can make it go as fast a banshee not even meeting its MSRP or a warriors

Old 04-08-2004, 08:52 PM
Pro Rider

stock for stock, warrior will win every time if riders have equal experience.

hands down.

Old 04-08-2004, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

state the obvious lol, but put a pipe on the blaster and it will win everytime

Old 04-09-2004, 09:09 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Wheelsup
Shav0,

First of all who rattled your chain? I'll bust your *** too.

potentpete, do you even own a atv? I dont care what kit he is putting on it. Stock 400ex????....hahaha....I done out-run one of them too?

Lets see, he will have serious motor mods done to his. I got Nitrous and a K&N filter, not even a pipe yet? Who come out smokin?....i got half the money to make mine go fast and i guarantte he still cant outrun my Warrior when his is done. How bad would it be if done serious motor mods to mine with a pipe sproket ect? I'll answer that one for ya, it would be embarrassing thats what it will be. Your barking up the wrong tree here, and these are public message boards and i'll reply to what i want to reply to.

wow, you just showed us how much of an idiot you really are, thanks.

now go find you hand lotion and box of tissues, cuz you need to relieve some your testosterone you manly man
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: blaster vs. warior