The nicest yfz *PICS INSIDE*

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 07:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The nicest yfz *PICS INSIDE*

Originally posted by: 1BADRAPTOR
is DJ running a yfz or will he be beating all the yfz's there
Yes he's running a YFZ (YFZ470) He shouldn't have much of a problem with the other YFZ's. They seem to have it dialed in now.

Old 04-08-2004, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

did he get rid of the little 400..LOL? Take some vids so we can see, im having withdraws here guys sorry...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2004, 11:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DieScarred
And David, you better get some good footage of what were missing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Deal. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I notice your in the neighborhood, have we ever met? Refresh my memory if we have. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2004, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider

well, i have seen nicer, but some ppl have a lot of $$$$$$ out there.

Old 04-09-2004, 12:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

250R4LIFE- Will you pilot my bike at Pismo this summer?. Your the only one besides me who has had the ba!!$ to drop the hammer in second out of the hole. I have pumped up the motor pretty good since you rode it. I will need a lighter pilot (Skilled like yourself) to hang with the other "lighter" pilots. I am hopeing to be at pismo near the end of the month, we should coordinate. I will set up gearing for your weight. It should run goood on the flats with you on it. What up? Taft, I dont want to steal your pilot and step on any toes though!! LOL

Old 04-09-2004, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

Are their any fast 450rs? What should make more HP the 450r or yfz 450?

I live near pismo and willing to race someones bike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-09-2004, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
250R4LIFE- Will you pilot my bike at Pismo this summer?. Your the only one besides me who has had the ba!!$ to drop the hammer in second out of the hole. I have pumped up the motor pretty good since you rode it. I will need a lighter pilot (Skilled like yourself) to hang with the other "lighter" pilots. I am hopeing to be at pismo near the end of the month, we should coordinate. I will set up gearing for your weight. It should run goood on the flats with you on it. What up? Taft, I dont want to steal your pilot and step on any toes though!! LOL
I would be pumped to run your bike at pismo!! I was bummed I didn't get a chance to run it more than a couple times at Dumont. I never did get to race anyone. But it was treat. Your bike is one of the fastest, If not the fastest 4 stroke I've had a chance to pilot. Just give me two or three runs on it at the flats & I'll be ready to go.
I won't have another weekend off until late April to early May. Just let me know when your going to try & make it over there. I'll try & make it. Hopefully I can get Taftraptor & Duneslider22 out there to

Old 04-09-2004, 01:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Cool! Thanks, I will try to plan my trips when you go. Just let me know. I wish you got to run it more at Dumont also (we had bad timing). But we have all summer and you can ride it as much and as hard you possibly can. The new carb im running revs waay faster and comes alive on top alot more than the one you tested, I think youll like it ALOT better - It should be good for flat drags. I cant wait!!.

Old 04-11-2004, 01:03 AM
Pro Rider

I posted this in the dunes section but here goes I just got back from Pismo, raced friday and saturday at the flats. Lots of good running 4-strokes out there as well as some scary fast shees and r's. I finaly got to race DJ and his sparks 470, and damn that thing is fast; he got me by 1 to 2 bikes every time. Also raced a black sparks 690 that we traded wins. Mad were you on the blue raptor with I think it was a trinity pipe?

Old 04-11-2004, 01:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Take some vids so we can see, im having withdraws here guys sorry...

Your not the only one. Monday/Tuesday can't get here soon enough for me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: The nicest yfz *PICS INSIDE*