Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Forum Members... Opinions Needed, Please read.

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2004, 02:14 AM
RIP Dear Friend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Forum Members... Opinions Needed, Please read.

Originally posted by: roosthrower
(God that last sentence makes me feel like a queer.)
Your quoted

LOL, its worth signing on just to read that

Old 04-13-2004, 03:11 AM
Range Rover

diescarred, i have been reading these forums for over 3 years now, but only log and post when i feel there is something that needs to be said. regarding your age, i never knew your age and says alot considering that i pictured you being much older. one of my boys could learn a thing or two from you. keep it up.
Carl

Old 04-13-2004, 03:12 AM
Pro Rider

I think you've been doing very well on the forums for a 13 yr old, keep it up.

Old 04-13-2004, 04:31 AM
Pro Rider

ya

I've never heard you fight or make fun of some body.

I think your a very important member on these forums.

it's pretty funny cause I used to look up to you when I first joined and now come to find out your yonger than me.

I'm 14.

every body that knows me around my house thinks I'm mature for my age but when I start talkin about quads its a hole different story.
well I'm gettin better about that now.

but I know what your talkin about as far as the friends thing goes, all my friends are older than me. like 16-18.

my best friend is 17.

Old 04-13-2004, 04:37 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: RAPTORYFM660r
maddog56,

What did you just say and could you bring that down a notch or 2 so I can understand your opinion[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
LOL. Sorry chet, let me clear that up.

Diescarred is one of those kids who seems to get along with hozed, trailrider500, and a few others in that group of guys. He seems to be around when they are making their rounds. I have witnessed a lot of these posts and I think that ds is making some very positive contributions to the forums.

As for the statement, In a post like this it is rare to hear someone pipe up if they have issues with someone. Unless that feud is public of course. That said, It is fitting that a comment resembling all of the attributes I listed would be placed in the thread to let ds know that he is ok on the member's part. Just a formula that fits the situation.

Old 04-13-2004, 09:23 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RAPTORYFM660r
Originally posted by: roosthrower (God that last sentence makes me feel like a queer.)
Your quotedLOL, its worth signing on just to read that
LOL
Diescarred.....I think your posts are great for a 13 year old. We all appreciate you staying out of the restroom long enough too post...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Old 04-13-2004, 11:34 AM
Pro Rider

LOL
Diescarred.....I think your posts are great for a 13 year old. We all appreciate you staying out of the restroom long enough too post...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

that is some funny stuff right there.

Old 04-13-2004, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider

All I have to say is that I agree with everyone that posted positive. I think that was everyone right? hehe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2004, 03:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: roosthrower
LOL

that is some funny stuff right there.
I don't care who you are thats funny right there! GET-R-DONE! LOL

DieScared I didn't realize you were 13 either. I have seen your posts and think you do a fine job. Honestly Give or take a few people I really think this is a good group of ATV enthusiasts! I enjoy dropping by and reading when I get a chance and try to help out or just add my 2 cents when I can!

Sometimes we all have opinions that we may not agree on but that makes it all the more interesting.

*wipes tear from his cheek* GAWSH you are an awfull good group of guys *soob* I'm just glad to be a part of it all *wipes nose on sleave* I can just feel the love *wipes another tear*

Ok now I feel queer LOL

Later,
Drag-N

Old 04-13-2004, 03:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Yamaha660R
Eric, you are a great member on these forum's. Regardless of your age, you are a big part of Atv Connection to me. You have been a great friend on AOL, and I hope I get the chance to ride with you next year. I don't really care if you are 5, 8, 10, 13, 14, 20, 30, or 40. You are very mature, and none of your posts have been pointless or something that should bother anyone. I don't think you should feel left out, or anything to that effect because your posts have been great.

Hell, you convinced me to get the 686, and I will probaly be thanking you Tuesday. So are you a oddball to me because of your age? No. Do I think you should be left out or ignored? No, and any member that ignores your opinion or posts because of your age is probaly just being a know-it-all-jack@$$. So I hope you keep posting, and stay active on these forum's. We're all family here, and through the arguements and sh*t-talking, we all have quad's in common. Sure some people come and go regularly, but the active members are all great, and I don't think you should feel differnt because your young. I know this is just my opinion, but I hope you stick around. Your a great friend bro.

Ken
Same here bro, I have all ways read your posts, even the replies you leave me....

Quick Reply: Forum Members... Opinions Needed, Please read.