Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

My Dad Says I Took His Grizz Out

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2004, 08:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Dad Says I Took His Grizz Out

My Dad asks me today did you take My Grizz out? I say "No,Why?" He says "Theres somthing I know that I'm not saying" I was "like what?" "It was in 2wd when I parked it and it was in 4wd when I pulled it out." Then he tells Me "What's this mud here(more like mud dust)?!?! It looks like it was takin through a construction site." I told him "That was there when you picked it up" he said "Oh no it was NOT" I said "OH YES IT WAS" The thing has been sitting for 2 weeks he has like an hour on it theres dust all over this thing. Then he tries to tell me I rode it and took it through mud. This thing is spotless except for the dust. Even MY MOM said it was there when we picked it up. This thing is a 2004 and they said they took it through the parking lot to make sure everything was O.K. and of course the parking lot was WET. Why would I ride his machine when I have My Raptor? He is a smart man and I love him to death but he thinks when he's right he's right. This time he's WRONG one of these days I swear I'm gonna nail him to the Moon. Sorry I just had to vent before I break My hand on his Jaw.

Old 04-17-2004, 09:21 PM
Weekend Warrior

my dad does the same thing
whenever thers a problem with his old grandpa quad it seems to be my fault
who knows maby they just cant admit to doing things when they can blame other ppl
once they get things in there heads they wont forget
there always right i supose

Old 04-17-2004, 09:27 PM
Pro Rider

My dad is exatcally the same lol just let 'em stew and forget about it.

Old 04-17-2004, 09:27 PM
Pro Rider

My dad has a BAD temper and hes easy to set off, we get into arguments and i just walk out of there pissed off, i guess its the best thing to do instead of keep arguing with him, sometimes its over the smallest things, i dont get it. Why was your dad upset if you rode it if it was made to be ridden?

Old 04-17-2004, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: hondaracer305
My dad has a BAD temper and hes easy to set off, we get into arguments and i just walk out of there pissed off, i guess its the best thing to do instead of keep arguing with him, sometimes its over the smallest things, i dont get it. Why was your dad upset if you rode it if it was made to be ridden?
My Dad has a bad temper too but he can't handle me if he tried hehe. I dunno what his problem about riding it either even though I didn't. I think it's just because he likes his things well takin care of I take care of My stuff too. I think its the fact he like something to argue about and the fact its so much money. But hey dont buy it if you aint gonna ride it. I'm glad I'm not alone in this guys. Thanks

Old 04-17-2004, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

i hear ya, my dad is such an angry person, he is always right and u better not argue, he doesnt even wanna hear what u have to say

Old 04-17-2004, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider

lol my dad is a pretty kool guy and takes long to get him made, most of the time he is always right. now my mom...

Old 04-18-2004, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider

I better not see my kid posting on this thread, LOL.

Actually, my son is 13 and he knows he can ride my Grizzly any time he wants, just as long as I get to ride his YFZ in exchange [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2004, 12:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

my dad isnt like that... then again he cant be... at the age of 13 i could pick him up and body slam him on the couch... i am now almost 21...

Old 04-18-2004, 03:58 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Hozed
my dad isnt like that... then again he cant be... at the age of 13 i could pick him up and body slam him on the couch... i am now almost 21...
haha luckey... i dont know if i could take my dad yet hes still bigger then me this sucks ***

Quick Reply: My Dad Says I Took His Grizz Out