Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

What about your girlfriends/wives?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2004, 12:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What about your girlfriends/wives?

I took my ex-wife with me and the guys a few times and it was a pain in the *** cuz we had to wait on her constantly, we like to go fast and turning around to find her gone was annoying, plus after she decided she liked my friend better than me, she soon hooked up with him and left me, they now are married with 2 kids and I thank him everytime I see him for taking the beach off my hands, cuz now they live with her parents, ha, ha, what a smuck, losers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2004, 12:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MissMasterBlaster

When I first got mine, I used to go all the time. But he has these friends that want to go 100 mile an hour down EVERY TRAIL TO THE END.. and then do it coming back. And i really hate taht cuz theres no enjoyment of riding in it. A few times here and then I ended up flipping down a hill because of huge rocks or something stupid in the way i couldnt get around. It was mostly because of some slight mechanical things that I fixed now... and its summer in PA.. im ready to ride. Now even though my blaster is all ready to go... he still tells me no, other girls dont go. He doesnt want to have to keep any eye on me... just wants to do his thing. And this isnt like every other week.. its ALL WEEKEND EVERY WEEKEND. i never get to go. I get tired of hearing " you're a girl, you're not supposed to do these things"

my sister picks on me "Nemo, you think you can do these things but you cant" lol
Get rid of him and find a guy that appreciates the fact that his woman likes to ride.
There's lots of guys out there who wish their g/f or wife liked to ride.
" you're a girl, you're not supposed to do these things" - That's B.S.

Old 04-21-2004, 12:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

The girlfriend always get's to ride when she wants to.

Old 04-21-2004, 12:54 PM
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: raptorchick[/i
Get rid of him and find a guy that appreciates the fact that his woman likes to ride.
There's lots of guys out there who wish their g/f or wife liked to ride.
" you're a girl, you're not supposed to do these things" - That's B.S.[/quote]

Yep. This one is easy math.

Old 04-21-2004, 12:56 PM
Pro Rider

I concur.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2004, 12:56 PM
Pro Rider

My girlfriend rather be shopping, but she does come with me on every other trip it seems like. She's just not into it. Sometimes I wonder how we ever get along.....ohhh yeah[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2004, 01:03 PM
Trailblazer

It was never like this untill he got that STUPID RAPTOR!!! ugh... what else would you expect tho?

Old 04-21-2004, 01:03 PM
Range Rover

Take a look at my photo page. My wife and I enjoy riding together. In 2003 we went to H/M in Kentucky for a week. But it is only the 2 of us. In the summer we go about every weekend (some times sat and sunday) We met allot of nice people on the trails. Now we have a small group of couples that we ride with. My wife finally admits this is the best money we ever spent. I got real lucky. ( But I will not let her know HA HA HA )

Old 04-21-2004, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider

He's being an arogant a-hole..... I completely understand the "ride with the guys" from time to time, but hes being an a-hole if he doesn't want you to ride with him at all. My wife rides with us, it doesn't bother me at all. As a matter of fact I consider myself blessed everyday that I have a wife that enjoys the same hobbies I do. It only makes us stronger. We all need some time to hang out with "just the guys", or "just the girls", but Hes just being a jerk. Good luck with your difficulty, hope you can work it out. If not.....dump him. Theres TONS of guys that would LOVE a g/f that rides.

Old 04-21-2004, 01:33 PM
Pro Rider

If I were you I would leave him cuz you have as much right to ride as he does so dont be pulled back just because he says to you to stay you got your own bike to prove to him that you can and you will. My mom and dad used to ride with me but they are really busy now so rarely i ride with them but since I have friends a just borrow my dads rappy and hit the trails.

Dont feel limited by what he says feel limited by what you do besides there are tons of poeple outthere that ride.
If I had a girlfriend i wont even ask her just hop on and lets go.