Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Aledo Trailer Park June race update

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2004, 12:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aledo Trailer Park June race update

Adam are you bringing the raptor with the banshee?

Old 05-13-2004, 07:48 PM
Pro Rider

Not sure, I might have sold it, but if not it will come with us.

Old 05-14-2004, 10:19 AM
Pro Rider

For the record........ It was a Chocholate Muffin........not a cupcake. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Oh well.

This year is doubtful for us, we are in the process of building a house and expanding a buisness. It sounds like it would be a blast though.

It would be nice to see a lot of you again.

GregV

Old 05-14-2004, 10:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well.... look who came out of the wood work.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's good to see you posting.

Old 05-14-2004, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider

I got a PM from ward, seems he doesnt understand why I wanted to change the rules. The way the classes were set up, the people with stock-port banshees (warrior620 is one of them) were put in class 2T, that means theyre running against 370R big bore stroker Hondas and bikes like mine and Bryans (4mm banshees). I didnt think that was fair so I just wanted to change it up a little and specify Banshee or Honda. Please post on here, or PM or e-mail me (TxDS650rider@aol.com) if theres somrthing you want to change, or e-mail Ward (atptracing@yahoo.com).

Old 05-14-2004, 01:24 PM
Pro Rider

All I know is that I am running in the gas class with my banshee, why because I am running 108 octane fuel. If you run alky I run ya, I don't care!!

Old 05-14-2004, 01:36 PM
Pro Rider

Why don't we have only four classes for the two strokes. Stock, Piped and Jetted, anything running race gas, then funny fuels in a class by them selves.

JMO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 05-14-2004, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider

Ernie, I don't know how that would be some people would have to race... how about we seperate out all brands first. We have a Honda class, a Polaris class, a Suzuki class, a Kawi class, a Yammy class... You get the idea. Then we divide out by add ons. We will have stock class, pipped class, jetted class, filtered class, bikes with other than stock tires class, suspension changes class, carb changes class, ignition class, other than stock gearing class (may have to seperate out by actual ratios)...so forth so on. After we do that then we will split up those classes into alphabetical order and then THAT will be our classes. That way it should pretty much mean that no one has to race anybody and everyone wins! J/K

But in all honesty all I have heard since I have been on these forums is how "my 686 will eat your 727", "my 250R will smoke your banshee", "my Stock Predator will out run a 686" LOL you get the idea, but then when it comes race time we end up with all these classes. Just seems like when it comes time for put up or shut up then people want to be rules dictators and start "well it aint fair blah blah".... I will race ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. I mean that its not because I think I will win them all its because I am the type of person that if you beat me I will shake your hand and tell you that you have a faster bike!

I am just throwing out some thought. Ward you are doing a GREAT job and I'm not trying to say that your not and everyone is entitled to their opinions just like I am.

Later,
Mike

Old 05-14-2004, 02:25 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If I bring my sons 50 can I run in all the classes with a 3/4 track rolling start? It's all stock but I may run some race gas with a wheelie bar.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-14-2004, 03:45 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Mark-
How about a weight class? My little stock banshee isn't very fast and my BIG GUT makes it even slower.

Quick Reply: Aledo Trailer Park June race update