Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Mrs. Shady comes thru BIGTIME!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2004, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mrs. Shady comes thru BIGTIME!

Awesome to hear Shady! You better get her something nice for such a deed!

Old 05-07-2004, 09:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ShadyRascal
Poetic injustice: I have to drive all the way to Helena MT tomorrow to take my oldest to a soccer game. Takes the whole day. AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!
Lets examine this situation for a second.

1. You have a pretty wife. I've seen the pictures. You can't deny that.
2. She bought you a new shiny quad.
3. You have kids, you get to enjoy watching them play sports. (Soccer in Montana? LOL) I know you enjoy that part of your kids. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
4. You get to drive through some of the best scenery in the country to go enjoy that sporting event. Especialy if you drive through Skalkaho pass (if it's open) to get to Helena.

Oh I feel sorry for you.....................NOT. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Enjoy all you have, and I know you do. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

PS. I forgot one other thing. You get to ride a Raptor full time now to. Of course now you'll need to give it more power, insert Tim the tool man Taylor grunt here------------------> LOL.

Old 05-07-2004, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

dave you need to move to montana, you really like that place...I bet it's nice...

Old 05-07-2004, 10:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 1BADRAPTOR
dave you need to move to montana, you really like that place...I bet it's nice...
Sam, I will, I do and it is. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2004, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider

Ryal: We're going memorial day to Desert Oasis with the camper, let me know if you're going...I think there's soccer and baseball every weekend leading up to it so that's probably our next trip.

David: Okay, I'm busted, (Friggin' waaaah!) I get to drive all over Montana to watch my kids play sports!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Yep I'll take a couple firesticks in case there's a prairie dog town on the way back, and yep I come home to a gorgeous wife that's way better than a bum like me deserves.

Things is good. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Drove up and down the road getting the rings seated tonight. Figured I better get that done, cause when I'm gone tomorrow Val will probably be out racing the thing! Man does that YFZ handle, can't wait to fly across the whoops!

So once Mrs Shady decides to commandeer the YFZ (likely) then the Rappy goes big bore. It's aaalllll comin' together.........

Old 05-08-2004, 12:53 PM
Range Rover

I will let you know if we are going down for sure. I'm trying to find a job right now, either in the root or in bozeman so it will kind of depend on that. so if you know anybody in town. What days are you going down?

Old 05-08-2004, 09:22 PM
Pro Rider

We'll go down on Friday it looks like, stay till they throw us out.

Old 05-10-2004, 04:13 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

Shady, what a stud!
I am very happy for you. Thats way cool. Dave hit the nail on the head. I thought I was living the good life, you got me covered[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].
CONGRATS! THat is one sweet quad. You will love it. And white is very clean looking, nice choice.
You know you will have to get it down to Utah soon, don't ya? We gotta ride this year. There is a decent group from Indiana and the midwest, coming to LS UTah in June. I will be thinking of a St. A's trip in late June.
Keep in touch.

Old 05-10-2004, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Kam,

Yes I must be living right. Been driving that YFZ around all weekend, up and down the road and around my "track" in the yard. Got the rings seated real good, and today at lunchtime pulled the baffle out and gave it a whirl. Man that thing is fast. I love the old Suzuki but it really seems antique now.

I would love to make it to Utah. Right now it's baseball and soccer every day except Sunday, that goes on till mid June. I need dunes, and I need them NOW.

SR

Old 05-10-2004, 04:46 PM
Pro Rider

does mrs. shady have any sisters on the west coast....say in hermosa beach? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Mrs. Shady comes thru BIGTIME!