Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Top Dollar Open Class Mud Race... Emmons Minnesota...

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2004, 08:45 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top Dollar Open Class Mud Race... Emmons Minnesota...

This is for all you extreme quad owners ( like me ) that could not make it to the Mud Nationals, The Emmons Minnesota mud bog is trying to set up an extreme open class this year with up to $500.00 first prize... ( they have a class for everyone, 8 total, but the extreme open class will be the only one with cash payback, all others are trophies ) I'll let anyone that is interested, know where they end up at with prize money for that class, but, the mud race is the 2nd Saturday in June, just north of the Iowa border ( anyone that thinks they can beat me... just stay home, this is my prize money... stay away... just kidding... contact me for more info )

UPDATE... I was told last night, that they are now going to guarentee a $500.00 1st place for the open class, & if any more sponser ship money can be rounded up, it may be more, & could include some payback on 2nd & 3rd places....

No IRS quads out there, that think they can beat my SRA quad ??? ...LOL...let me know if I can get anyone more info... I'll get the names of the bands & dates for the street dances also... & did I mention, that they have alot of BEER...

Old 05-10-2004, 11:06 AM
Pro Rider

This sounds like a lot of fun, My Xplorer isn't setup for mudding but Albert Lea area is my stomping grounds and it would be pretty fun to watch.

Old 05-10-2004, 11:20 AM
Pro Rider

There are trophy classes for both your explorer, & your raptor... if you like to get muddy...LOL... Come on down to Emmons, to compete or to watch... It sounds like we may be pulling open class quads from the east coast, & Canada ???

Old 06-09-2004, 02:27 PM
Pro Rider

Well the 3000 lb winch package arived from High Lifter, the $500.00 prize money for the open class is gaurenteed, the trophies are done & ready... the mud pit will be dug tonight, are you coming for a chance to win the winch ( the chance to win the winch is limited to 4 X 4 competitors only ), or a shot at the winner take all $500.00 1st prize in the large bore open class, or are you coming for one of the sweet 1st thru 3rd place trophies available in every class, from the smallest 2 wheel drive class, to the big nasty open class, or are you just coming to witness the roaring power of big bore kits, & nitrous burning ATV's compete???

are you coming ????

http://www.jdventures.com/borderfest/2004events.htm