Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

hey guys guess what, according to statistics 90% of us hate our raptors!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 08:45 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey guys guess what, according to statistics 90% of us hate our raptors!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: Riznaptor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: Yamaha4eva

Originally posted by: 420EX
The 450R if you want a machine that will make it back out of the trails under its own power. lol. The Craptor is a good quad though, it handles great and is one of the most reliable machines out there, wait.....no its not! lol

u know what im getting real sick of stupid @$$ replys on raptors, why dont u just quit while ur ahead? i think someone is kinda p'd off that they kept getting their @$$ handed to them in drags or something, and any modded raptor would spank either of those hondas in trails

Umm I had a raptor. I now have a 450r. Raptors are pieces of ****. The 450r is faster, handles a million times better, is more reliable, and is lighter. But theres no reverse, or elec start. A 13t sprocked will fix the gearing on the 450r and you will be way happier with it.

My 450r with exhaust absolutly kills my roomates 03 Raptor w/ exhaust in every area becides dragging backwards. I should have raced his raptor while my bike was stock. It would have been a close race. But with both having exhaust, its not even close. My 450r usually takes a 3 quad length lead right away and the raptor can never catch up.

yamaha4eva and yamaha660r so I dont know nothing hu. Why does this guy say exactly what I said and HE OWNS ONE. JUST BECAUSE YOUR BIKE IS A PIECE OF CRAP AND YOU CANT ARRORD A NEW ONE YOU DONT HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT ON ME. and If you read any post on yamaha before the yzf came out all peaple would talk about was there craptors beaking down. why was there a recall? Why is it that 90% of raptor owners hate raptors. Yea a raptor might be faster than a 450 when you mod it duh I was saying stock for stock. buck for buck the 450 is a better bike. dont be a hater because I still own a 2-stroke I know alot about quads. Riznaptor had it right a raptor is faster than a 450 when it comes to reverse.

Old 05-12-2004, 09:43 AM
Pro Rider
Default hey guys guess what, according to statistics 90% of us hate our raptors!

"opionions" youll like a quad depending on the purpose you use it for if i raced track i would get a 450 if i just duned i would get a banshee but sense i track dune trial and just about everything else the raptor is a wonderful all around quad

Old 05-12-2004, 10:15 AM
Pro Rider

I don't see how anyone can say that the 450R is more reliable than the Raptor ... it's not even been out for 6 months yet. Some track history on that .. pfftt [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2004, 10:40 AM
Weekend Warrior

wat do you reckon is better a raptor or a banshee??

Old 05-12-2004, 10:40 AM
Pro Rider

Honda is just trying to run with the big boys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2004, 11:13 AM
Pro Rider

Why does a banshee get drug into every debate? An does this guy think that it makes him cool to state that he's still a 2 stroke guy and that makes his opinion more valid???

Old 05-12-2004, 11:37 AM
Pro Rider

I love this post!! I don't really have any opinions...I like the raptor,,,I like the R...I think they are both great quads and reliable...Hopefully one day I'll own one of them!

Old 05-12-2004, 12:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Shav0
Honda is just trying to run with the big boys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2004, 01:38 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2004LEBANSHEE
An does this guy think that it makes him cool to state that he's still a 2 stroke guy and that makes his opinion more valid???
Yea really what do 2 stoke guys know? LOL J/K

Old 05-12-2004, 03:53 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: 2004LEBANSHEE
Why does a banshee get drug into every debate? An does this guy think that it makes him cool to state that he's still a 2 stroke guy and that makes his opinion more valid???

How do you spell it? angle or ANGEL?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: hey guys guess what, according to statistics 90% of us hate our raptors!