Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I think that the raptor has the most power characteristics and has the most torque out of all the quads.

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2004, 11:12 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I think that the raptor has the most power characteristics and has the most torque out of all the quads.

Originally posted by: nickxc
hahahahahahahaha lmfao holly ***, Im laughing at the title to this thread... hahahahaha wow thats good

everyone who knows anything about quads knows that the yfz 450 is the best, most powerfull, torquiest, best riding 4 stroke quad out and the banshee is the baddest, fastest, most exhilerating, fastest accelerating 2 stroke quad. whats a raptor??? do they still make them because they are far inferior to either of these quads and including the predator for that matter....
1.) yfz is only the most powerful and torquiest against other machines STOCK,modified its left in the dust
2.) banshees are not the best accelerating 2 stroke, run beside a zilla or a 310r and tell him that
3.) no they make raptors because they kick@$$ in trails, have reverse, monstrous torque and perform extremely well when modified, as for the predator...that machine is good in EVERY area theres nothing wrong with owning one

Old 05-24-2004, 11:56 AM
Pro Rider
Default I think that the raptor has the most power characteristics and has the most torque out of all the quads.

right! cause the yfz comes out of the dealer basically modified they had to tune the raptor down to make it safe along with alot of other machines.. put a few mods on the raptor and the best comes alive. i win banshees all the time and im on stock sprokets if i tuned my sprokets for differnt types of ridding it would be a differnt story i wouldnt just win i would absolutely rape them

Old 05-24-2004, 03:10 PM
Range Rover

pinhead give me a break you might beet some 5th grader on a banshee but youll never beet someone who knows how do ride it. If you changed your sprokets youd better change your underwear too cause when the shee goes by ya youll sht yourself. hahahahah

banshees are not the best accelerating 2 stroke, run beside a zilla or a 310r and tell him that
run beside em?? Id rather give it a gear and run in front of em.... and by the way they dont make either of those quads in a show room sorry...

yfz is only the most powerful and torquiest against other machines STOCK,modified its left in the dust
thats a good one hahahahah. Im not even a yfz 450 fan and I know thats rediculous.
kids these days!!!

as for the predator...that machine is good in EVERY area theres nothing wrong with owning one
I never said there was I said the craptor was even inferior to the predator as well as the yfz 450 and especially the banshee.

sorry little boys try again. lol

Old 05-24-2004, 06:38 PM
Pro Rider

According to one of my friends that races a 250r, after he rode the quadzilla, he said the it was only good for topend, he said it lugged in bottom end, but in the higher gears, thats when it started moving.

Old 05-24-2004, 07:19 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Yamaha4eva
Originally posted by: nickxc
hahahahahahahaha lmfao holly ***, Im laughing at the title to this thread... hahahahaha wow thats good

everyone who knows anything about quads knows that the yfz 450 is the best, most powerfull, torquiest, best riding 4 stroke quad out and the banshee is the baddest, fastest, most exhilerating, fastest accelerating 2 stroke quad. whats a raptor??? do they still make them because they are far inferior to either of these quads and including the predator for that matter....
1.) yfz is only the most powerful and torquiest against other machines STOCK,modified its left in the dust
2.) banshees are not the best accelerating 2 stroke, run beside a zilla or a 310r and tell him that
3.) no they make raptors because they kick@$$ in trails, have reverse, monstrous torque and perform extremely well when modified, as for the predator...that machine is good in EVERY area theres nothing wrong with owning one
Mr.Knowitall

#2 is wrong.

#3-They make Raptors to make money.

Old 05-24-2004, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider

everyone is entitled to their opinion i guess.

Old 05-24-2004, 07:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

what are you disagreeing with? In #1 you didnt want to compare stock vs. stock. Then in #2 you wanted to compare stock vs stock. You should make your mind up rather then creating your biased opinions on what you feel suits you best.

FYI banshee's are capable of making the MOST torque then anything you are comparing it against, then the 250r, then your 4-strokes.

They make raptors because brats like you feel that they are the ulti-bestest-uberest quad ever engineered...

Old 05-24-2004, 08:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
They make raptors because brats like you feel that they are the ulti-bestest-uberest quad ever engineered...
You mean its not?!? Damn and I went and bought one too?LOL!

Old 05-24-2004, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: hondaracer305
According to one of my friends that races a 250r, after he rode the quadzilla, he said the it was only good for topend, he said it lugged in bottom end, but in the higher gears, thats when it started moving.
Unless the Zilla he rode was built for top-end, then your friend don't know ****!! The rotating mass of the 500 cc's plus a power valve give the Zilla a lot of bottom-end grunt.....Just thought I'd clarify!!

Old 05-24-2004, 09:18 PM
Pro Rider

fasternu
what's the name of that new slipknot song? It kicks *** but I don't know the name of the song.

Quick Reply: I think that the raptor has the most power characteristics and has the most torque out of all the quads.