Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Dang!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2004 | 12:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Dang!!

Originally posted by: pinheadedjoker
2 words or not at least my posts have meaning lol all your posts do is critizice people id like to have u pull up one of my posts that is less then 2 words
You asked

totally agree ^^^
I said more than two words.

I agree with Knowsalot on this one. It's obvious you just want those 4 digit numbers under your name.

Old 05-26-2004 | 12:12 AM
The Facility
Default Dang!!

I think he wants us to argue with him so he can get more posts.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-26-2004 | 12:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Dang!!

i dont plan to devote my life to tyring to get the most posts i accomplished my goal and that was to give my 2 cents and see what i could do to help and fill up a page worth of last responses .. I dont wanna be anyones god here so i dont plan on gaining respect.. and for the fact that people are bashing me now.. go ahead ill let ya win cause winning a online fight is like winning the special olympics,, although you may win your still retarted.
That's twice tonight you've said somthing that was just plain WRONG.

Oh and there is a post in this thread that has less than 1 word in it.

Old 05-26-2004 | 12:16 AM
Pro Rider
Default Dang!!

well come on your winning bring it up lol bring it up and you can win the online battle guess what when your done ill send you a online fruit basket your just angry because your 12 year old fingers cant pump out the posts like i can im not loooking to get 4 digit numbers i could stop now and creat a new name i could care less lol maybe i didnt see the forum rules that said that the person with the most posts gets a round of handys from the other top ten im sorry.. ill let you keep giving the handys. and ill let you win the online battle frankly i dont care id like to see a post of yours thats helpful or has some "facts" in it wait maybe i dont cause of course youll go searching for your bone so you can bring it back to the master.. ME

Old 05-26-2004 | 12:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Dang!!

LOL, I actualy like that post. At least I got you to say more than 2 words. And I got a laugh out of it to. I am winning, are you going to give me a handy now?

Old 05-26-2004 | 12:29 AM
The Facility
Default Dang!!

LOL!!

Too funny!

pinhead, you are a joker.

online battle??

ATV related?

Old 05-26-2004 | 01:39 AM
Pro Rider
Default Dang!!

It doesn't matter how many posts he has,maybe he'll have around 200 more tomorrow doesn't matter thats good for the forums whether its one word or 100 words.More power to ya.NOT lol

Old 05-26-2004 | 02:13 AM
Pro Rider
Default Dang!!

this is good stuff....i have been missing this kind of stuff for a while know! even 14mins has quieted down a little!

Old 05-26-2004 | 01:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default Dang!!

pinhead , man that name fits you good....

Keep your 2 cents , i dont want to hear it....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 05-27-2004 | 02:04 AM
Range Rover
Default Dang!!

Pinheadjoker, You have a very nice bike! Kudos to you if you earned all the money yourself to buy the rappy and mod it! I also like your pic page, the Rail is bad!

Don't get so defensive with the other forum members, they just don't want to see you spam and ruin your reputation. They don't care really, they are just trying to help you. I think you can post as much as you desire as long as you are helping the person asking the queston. !GL HF!

Quick Reply: Dang!!