Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Newbie...Wolverine questions

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2000, 04:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh yeah! this boy knows what we're talkin about!
Now, anyone out there. put the wolverine in this kind of stuff on his pics. Can it do it?

Foreman, man have you ever thought about snorkeling your 400?

Old 08-03-2000, 04:45 PM
Pro Rider

sorry rem, I didn't mean to take over your thread here...I've wondering about the Wolv. because that guy has been trying to get me to trade the warrior for one.

Old 08-03-2000, 04:59 PM
Pro Rider

tw

Acually the wolv did most of what was shown in the pics.... he has stock tires and still goes almost as many places as me, he just hits its twice as fast...... he has amazed me more than once......

As far as snorkling my 450...nah rack deep is deep enough for me

I wish I had some pics of it in action... he wasn't with us the couple of times a had the camera along

Alot of people in the highlifter forums have snorkles and all sorts of other cool stuff.

Old 08-03-2000, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider

yeah one of those guys is who I went riding with at a place called fun wheeler. Pretty deep stuff. I've had a few posts about the ride. I had so much fun. All I really need to do is put some big 27"'ers on my Rancher 2x4 and I can hang. I'd still like to get a 4x4 though. I like my warrior but I'd trade it in a heartbeat for the right one.

Old 08-03-2000, 05:24 PM
Weekend Warrior

Oh no...it's cool. I'm still getting good info from it. I think I've made up my mind. The wolverine seems to be what I'm looking for.
Also, I saw something on another thread called a torque stuffer. Can anyone tell me what it is and where I can see one online.

One more thing: How hard is it to sell a used quad? Just wondering in case I have to get out of it for some reason.

Oh and ForemanEs. That's some hellified mud you got out there. Looks like your truck can hold it's own too. Now if only I could finish my CJ-7. :-)

Old 08-03-2000, 05:44 PM
Pro Rider

well just look at how long that one has been sitting on Central expressway visible to all riders who walk into the Yamaha shop. And I had my Warrior in the Dallas Morining News about a month ago. I got nothing but tire kickers calling. This is a real slow time of year though. In the sping it may move quick. This spring a friend of mine put his CR250 in the paper and had people fighting over it. My CR250 was a much better bike and hardly had any calls on it two months later. Same price better bike..go figure. Hey if you get the wolv. let go ride. I'd like to see it in action

Old 08-03-2000, 05:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

No problem. All I have to do is go pick it up. I will decide tonight whether to get it or not. I'll let you know by email if/when I'll be able to ride.

Old 08-03-2000, 06:03 PM
Pro Rider

tom.penny@emrys.com
we're riding this saturday at the denton corp of engineers place and then next weekend is a big ride to Shiloh Ridge about 3 1/2 hours from here.

Old 08-03-2000, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

So if its been sitting in a shop for a while... use that to your advantage when buying it if you are going to..... Go in and act kinda interested... tell them that you know its been there for a long time.... then offer them $4000 for it.... see what happens.... you never know.

Good luck, remeber the key is not to act to excited about it... even though you are

Old 08-03-2000, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider

wise words...
Also if that is on consignment, which most of them are, the dealer gets 10%. For what that is worth.

Quick Reply: Newbie...Wolverine questions