Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Is this Safe?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Is this Safe?

I thought the same thing when I had first got my warrior. It was my first clutch quad...I would go on a little hump and be afraid of letting the clutch because I thought I would flip over backwards. I was the biggest pu$$y ever. All you have to do is not be afraid. Because it will not flip completely upside down on you...even if it did, it wouldn't hurt you bad at all. Blasters are too light....They are still dangerous but they are light compared to most quads..Your problem is not giving it enough gas...On a 2 stroke, its harder because of the powerband...you have to give it alot of gas in order for it to get moving...Don't worry...just practice and you will get the hang of it in no time flat...and you will automaticly start fethering the clutch when your starting to bog and it will all come natural...don't worry man.

Old 06-06-2004, 11:29 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is this Safe?

Hes about the right age to ride a blaster,its small enough that he can handle it around corners and stuff.Plus if youre going to be there he will learn how to ride it pretty quick with out stalling out or popping *******.If theres any place to ride with sand that would be the best place to lern that way if he does flys off the bike doing wheelies and stuff it wont hurt as much.Blasters are a great lerning bike, and actually with some upgrades its just a great all around bike.Later on u may want to get u a bigger bike.
Hope this kinda helps.