Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

what u think has more potential...

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2004, 01:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what u think has more potential...

The Drag-N will be in Aledo Texas on June 18th, and 19th. If there are some fast Preds that want to play come on down! If WV is closer for you then bring it down and I will play anytime you want to. Hell if you beat me I will reach you a beer and shake your hand after ther race.

I just say either put up or shut up. You hear this kind of thing all the time and yet when race time gets near, then the pred will conveniently be in a different class then the rappy. Line em up and let 300ft decide.

This is of course talking about a drag race not MX.

Later,
Mike

Old 06-07-2004, 03:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 4wheelsc
I'm tired of this pred and raptor crap who's is faster anybody that hops one up has a fast quad then you just have to have a talented rider because on MX I wax both with a warrior but it depends on the talent driving the speed. But to tell everyone in here the truth a hopped up quadzilla and a hopped cannondale wil wax any predator or raptor
You wish...especially when thinking you'll wax a Rappy and Pred on a track with a freakin warrior...get real man.

Old 06-07-2004, 03:29 PM
Range Rover

all I have to say is gput up or shut up because I ride at about four MX tracks and I wax sucky riders on raptors all the time and that's a fact because I can race and race well I've hit 35' double,doubles jumping right over the top of sissy raptor riders and I do it well so read my post I know that they are faster but I'm talking about raptor riders that roll over jumnps and slow way down on turns and switchbacks and I know how to race so don't knock the warrior and if you wait a couple of weeks when I get my 04 shee you definitely won't touch me with a drag ready rap on the mx track so you just read the posts before you go knocking anyones machine.

p.s. canondales and quadzillas are still way faster!!!
p.p.s. I'm willing to bet I can beat you with the warrior because I hear talk all the time and I got a ktm that I will lap you twice with

Old 06-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how could u race raptors??? you arent even in the same class!!

Old 06-07-2004, 04:35 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: tbsleeper
how could u race raptors??? you arent even in the same class!!

I'm sorry to have you misunderstand I'm talking about just going to the track on a beautiful saturday and just riding and getting some races started just between the people there you know anyone that actually has a raptor and races it should wax my a$$ without trying but just everyday people that love to ride like me I don't knock raptors at all I even have been looking at them to buy but I'm getting a shee just because of the weight you know but the power is there I am not talking junk I'm just letting some people know that the rap and pred are both fast quads and there are other fast quads but riding mx the operator makes the total difference and I get waxed all the time because all I have is a warrior and when I enter a actual race I have a good time but them sport 400's and 250r and lt's wax me all over the place that's why the warrior is for sale and I am getting a shee I'd love to have a yfz myself but down here they're 7500 bux. but I'm not knocking anyone I just love to ride and the pred and raptor posts just finally got to me sorry everyone

Old 06-07-2004, 05:22 PM
Pro Rider

My Rappy isn't setup for drag racing dood, if you knew anything you'd know that by looking, I ride dunes and trails mostly. Second, your bragging about beating Rappys that wont jump over the jumps and slow way down for turns? That sounds kinda *****, why would you think highly of you and your warrior because of this? Why the hell would you buy a Shee if you race MX, thats almost the worst choice!

Don't be so hypocritical too...you post first to talk down on other bikes then you blame me for knocking your bike then you get pissed off and come back and knock mine lol get a life.

Good luck with your mean mx machine you call a warrior lol and I've never heard the word "wax" so many times in my life...extend your vocab man.

Old 06-07-2004, 05:45 PM
Pro Rider

hey pipe down there warrior boy, atleast you could have got the updated version, ill put my raptor against all and any predators, i dont discriminate.

Old 06-07-2004, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider

nicholas has a bad *ss pred.

Old 06-07-2004, 06:20 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: BigBubba
My Rappy isn't setup for drag racing dood, if you knew anything you'd know that by looking, I ride dunes and trails mostly. Second, your bragging about beating Rappys that wont jump over the jumps and slow way down for turns? That sounds kinda *****, why would you think highly of you and your warrior because of this? Why the hell would you buy a Shee if you race MX, thats almost the worst choice!

Don't be so hypocritical too...you post first to talk down on other bikes then you blame me for knocking your bike then you get pissed off and come back and knock mine lol get a life.

Good luck with your mean mx machine you call a warrior lol and I've never heard the word "wax" so many times in my life...extend your vocab man.

SPORT QUAD power-TO-WEIGHT ratios… Highest to Lowest
(approximate stock rear wheel horsepower / factory claimed dry weight)

1. Suzuki Quadzilla LT500 ---------> 51srwhp / 390lbs = 0.1308 horsepower per pound
2. Polaris Predator 500---------------> 45srwhp / 415lbs = 0.1084 horsepower per pound
3. Cannondale Cannibal -------------> 38srwhp / 375lbs = 0.1013 horsepower per pound
4. Yamaha Banshee ------------------> 37srwhp / 386lbs = 0.0959 horsepower per pound
5. Suzuki QuadRacer 250R --------> 31srwhp / 327lbs = 0.0948 horsepower per pound
6. Kawasaki Tecate 4 ----------------> 33srwhp / 339lbs = 0.0944 horsepower per pound
7. Honda 250R --------------------------> 31srwhp / 329lbs = 0.0942 horsepower per pound
8. Bombardier DS650 ----------------> 42srwhp / 465lbs = 0.0903 horsepower per pound
9. Yamaha Raptor 660R -------------> 35srwhp / 399lbs = 0.0877 horsepower per pound
10. Suzuki Z400 / Kawasaki X400 -> 32srwhp / 370lbs = 0.0865 horsepower per pound
11. Honda 400EX -----------------------> 29srwhp / 374lbs = 0.0775 horsepower per pound
12. Polaris Sport 400 ------------------> 31srwhp / 481lbs = 0.0644 horsepower per pound
13. Yamaha Blaster --------------------> 19srwhp / 320lbs = 0.0594 horsepower per pound
14. Yamaha Warrior -------------------> 22srwhp / 397lbs = 0.0554 horsepower per pound
15. Polaris Scrambler 500 2WD ---> 29srwhp / 525lbs = 0.0552 horsepower per pound
16. Honda 300EX -----------------------> 17srwhp / 377lbs = 0.0451 horsepower per pound
17. Kawasaki Mojave -----------------> 17srwhp / 379lbs = 0.0449 horsepower per pound
18. Honda 250X -------------------------> 15srwhp / 351lbs = 0.0427 horsepower per pound
19. Honda 250EX -----------------------> 13srwhp / 349lbs = 0.0372 horsepower per pound
20. Suzuki QuadSport 230 ----------> 11srwhp / 309lbs = 0.0356 horsepower per pound
tebb.php?ubb=get_topic f=3 t=000947

Hmmm, I wonder why I would want a banshee dumbass little kid. read my first post I never knocked the first quad all I said it depends on the rider. Also I wasn't bragging about beating the people rolling over jumps I was just proving my point about the operator making the difference do you actually think that I beleive I have this superman warrior. So don't say I knocked anything until you have grown up enough to comprehend something BOY. Also I don't know what your problem is but you are talking to a man a peaceful but bad man so you better watch who you cus because not the first cussing has come from me and you are lucky you are not in front of me. So you need to read the first post. Everyone knows that a warrior can't even get close to a raptor like I said I wanted one but I've ridden both and I can get 10 times more air on a shee than a rap but the rap is a bad machine and yours sounds bad so don't say I knocked anything first because I didn't you drew first blood. When I said quadzillas and cannondales were faster I was referring to hopping anything up I was just saying if you hop any of them up they're fast any quad A warrior with a 440 kit is fast as hell too. Thanks for your pleasant replies so lets just try to keep it civil
p.s. by far I am no pu$$^, wax wax wax wax wax wax wax wax wax wax wax

Old 06-07-2004, 06:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: chazekxt
nicholas has a bad *ss pred.
Do you know if Nicholas has his predators at LS(okla) over Memorial weekend? I heard that their were some BADDASS all black Preds that was handing all the four strokes thier a$$ that weekend. I wish i could have been thier to run them, but from what I am told, it doesnt sound like I could have beaten them. Would have been fun though.

bigger.

Quick Reply: what u think has more potential...