Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

what u think has more potential...

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2004, 10:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what u think has more potential...

Originally posted by: Bradracer18
Yeah Doug was down to LS over the weekend.....he said not many came close, a few TREX shees were faster. And he said one rappy was about even with him, or maybe a little quicker....but he was running alky.

Sounds like Doug Nichalos knows how to get some good HP out of the Polaris's. Glad to see someone doing good things with them quads. You dont see many around that are Biult. The Rappy he was racing, was it from KS? It sounds like he may have been racing a friend of mine names DUGAN. He and I always trade wins. Does his Pred have an over-ride? I heard he was one of the very quickest quads out thier. Sounds like his set-up was definatly right.

Bigger.

Old 06-08-2004, 11:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what u think has more potential...

Brad I was just wondering because he had a pred in his shop when i was in on saturday too, and I wasn't sure. Bigbadscrambler, yes it is niceo see someone doing somethin with the predator and he works on it and trys new things out all the time to make it better and still have the motor last a long time. You can describe almost any part to him in this pred motor and he will know what it is. He just got a longer swingarm for it earlier last week. The thing is sinec there aren't a lot of built preds like dougs out there noone believes how fast it really is until they see it.