Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

who will be the first to crack the new models this yr..

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2004, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who will be the first to crack the new models this yr..

well about a yr ago this time.. people alreayd had pictures of the new models.. that they magically found the adress to.. who will be the first to get it this yr.. and show us asome new models? and COLORS!!! lets go ORANGE AND black
YELLOW AND BLUE

Old 06-11-2004, 01:24 AM
Pro Rider

maybe not pictures but I will be able to tell you what yamaha is doing at the end of next week.......i'll be at the Dealer show in Vegas at the begining of the week.......

Old 06-11-2004, 01:27 AM
Pro Rider

yea.. im just curious about a 250cc race quad.. and about the yfz.. and likea 400 trail machine.. and the new secondary color.. last yr.. you guys had pix from the yami site you got somewhere.

Old 06-11-2004, 01:30 AM
Pro Rider

I bet they'll keep the same colors due to the hugely popular red.....and of course yammi blue....and the black le.

Old 06-11-2004, 01:34 AM
Pro Rider

yea idk yami seems latl.. since 2001 to have a 2 yr rotation on colors and change just a bit.. like 01/02 black white.. jsut some yellow accesnts.. but then 03 red/black and now red/white.. for 05? who knwos the blue and le will still be there.. but its the secondary clor..

Old 06-11-2004, 01:37 AM
Pro Rider

True dat on the 2 year rotation....I hope for the purple and pink to make a comeback!!!! YEAH!!

Old 06-11-2004, 01:40 AM
Pro Rider

the classic Yami purple.. that was a great color.. iw ould personally like to see the black and gold color.. but that was like 99 or 98 or 97.. would like to see a orange color of some sorts or yellow.. and blue

Old 06-11-2004, 01:46 AM
Pro Rider

there was a green red and black too right?

Old 06-11-2004, 02:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Limited's should be offered in black plastic with the current Red frame or a Blue frame. That would be so much nicer than the current limiteds. How about actually putting some chrome on an LE - Bumper and grab bar and exhaust shields??? Currently the LE costs more. . . . For What??

How about a 250F (4-stroke) in a Blaster frame???

Isn't this te last year of the Shee? Should have some special colors for it. Gold rims of the past would be a good classic offering.

As for the Raptor, how about a new designed connecting rod and move the starter to the front (under the exhaust - like the DS) so jetting on the spot could be done.

Old 06-11-2004, 05:54 AM
Pro Rider

If this is gonna be a suggestion box for yamaha, ill add some stuff i would like to see too. That 250-4 in a blaster is a good idea, especially since they wont have anything between 80 and 350ccs after they get rid of 2-strokes. (unless im forgetting something). They should so something special for the shees and even the blasters for the final year, after all, the banshee has probably been the biggest money-maker for yamaha (other than maybe the warrior), it has been around for what, 18 years? The warrior got a much deserved redesign last year and thank god they did more than just new plastics.

Not that i care a whole lot about 80-90cc quads, but from what i've heard, the raptor 80 is a piece of crap, so they should make it a 90cc and design it to be more like the other 90cc's so its actually competitive.

They also should really make an affordable 400-class sport quad. Kawi, zook, AC, and honda all have one, so why not yamaha? 400 is a major class for people who want a sport quad but arent ready for open class power, so why hasnt yamaha tapped in to that market? The yfz smokes the open class bikes but its also way more expensive than the other 400's. The warrior isnt a 400 yet, which they could make it, but the technology in it is so old i doubt it would be competitive with the others unless they did a complete redesign of the frame, engine, and suspension.

In other news: what are your thoughts of the Dinli 400? I personally hate the lines, and the guys that chose the tires must be on something.

Quick Reply: who will be the first to crack the new models this yr..