Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

major bs worse than b4 plz read and psot opinion

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2004, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default major bs worse than b4 plz read and psot opinion

i wouldnt care if u were helping me with my house, cause if u went on my lawn and started tearing it up id beat the living h3ll out of you, maybe you should think about things there way?

Old 06-15-2004, 06:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

i DO hlep her out alot.. im prolylhleping her with stuff every other day of the week

Old 06-15-2004, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Unless you had permission from the lady who owns it to ride there....you shouldn't have done what you did. If you told the lady who was painting the house that and she still said "no you don't have a right to ride here" You should have just got back on your quad and if you were going somewhere ride there or just go home and ride at your house. Then go ask the lady who lives there if you are allowed. If she says yes, then the people from the church can't do anything about it.

You can still ask her...but you shouldn't have roosted her.

Old 06-15-2004, 07:33 PM
Pro Rider

wow........all i can say is.........MORON!!!!!!! why would you roost on someone like that, even if you did help them, that how we all get bad reps here. maybe you should go to summer camp and sell the quad or give it back to daddy......i saw your profile, nice pics, obliviously another young punk again trying to act like he knows everything here.......wow what a shocker, and at that, to second my reason for calling you a moron, in your pics you are riding without a helmet or any protective gear. the old lady prolly didnt wanna come back there and scrape your stupid brains off the grass, thats why she said something. its stories like this that you keep to yourself, so you dont become looking like an absolute frippin idiot......wow.....this one takes the cake here guyz..........

Old 06-15-2004, 07:46 PM
Pro Rider

If that was my mother you roosted, I would kick your a$$. You have no respect for adults. Watch that finger, it might get broke. They did 3 things for the lady and one of them is replacing the roof!! That is alot of money and a committment to that person. Im not knocking you for your efforts to help her. Its that you are a punk in your actions to other people helping your neighbor. And stop ripping up her lawn, its not yours.

Old 06-15-2004, 09:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

i know i aint got a helmet on i nthose pics... cuz they were end of the day and i wanted to cool down( in the 1's with corn) and the others were spur of the moment

Old 06-15-2004, 11:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Weekend Warrior

Sorry dude, you are 100% in the wrong here no matter how you look at it.
This is how your story should have ended ...

well im riding i nthe back just slowly and this old lady coems out fro mthere group and starts pitchin a b!tch on how it's not my property and i have no reason to ride in her yard.
I let her know that I had permission from the homeowner to be there, but she still insisted I leave. I went ahead and left, then later went over and talked to the homeowner to verify that I actually did have permission so she could let the church people know it was ok for next time.

If it were my house and the situation you just described played out, you just permanently lost my permission to come on my property unless some heavy apologies to me AND the church lady are offered AND accepted.

Edit- oops, I didn't see how old this thread was, it was one of the ones listed at the bottom of another one I was looking at....

Old 12-08-2019, 03:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

In most states having verbal permission means nothing at all. It must be in writing in order to stand up and should be renewed each year! Without that your a walking lawsuit on the loosing end! Your actions have probably convinced everyone not to trust you again.

Old 01-19-2020, 09:15 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

surprised to login to this site after 6 years and see a post of mine toward the top of the yamaha section. I've learned alot since i made this post, the neighbors were ****** and after all this we quit mowing their yard since they were so self-sufficient.

Quick Reply: major bs worse than b4 plz read and psot opinion