Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

this forum should have a kids section...

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2004, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default this forum should have a kids section...

Originally posted by: Gwinnwarrior
is it just me being a sore@ss today or is this the truth??????
Its probably because you live in the U.P. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2004, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider

I did not realize he was a "Da Yooper". How goes it up there?

AlaskaBoy.

Old 06-16-2004, 08:59 PM
Pro Rider

i am a sorea$$ for living in the u.p..........only because they dont do anything about the friggin bumpy trails. :l my god, its like riding on 15 miles of moguels i swear. i love the u.p. though, its a great place to be. thanks for your input guys, all of you made good points and maybe i was a little bit pregiduss( prolly mispelled) you are right about younger kids knowing quite a bit, my 15 yr old brother is showing me crap on dirt bikes i would have never known b4, so i guess its not that, its all the false info or misleading info. i hold no grudges though, and yes we are all here becasue of one reason and that only........atving. ride on guys

Old 06-16-2004, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

im 14 and even if there was a kids section i wouldnt go cuz nobody would know what they are talking about. and also i went to the clostst dealer today and he is a big jerk(we know this so we try to stay away) i told him i needed the bolt that goes through the footpeg into the frame for my blaster. he goes ok and then looks at me like he is waiting for something and he goes well what year is it. i had an evil grin in my head and told him 2004 and when he walked away i said to my dad "how can he be a yamaha dealer if he doesnt know that blasters havent changed since 1988 except plastics" that just goes to show adults arent always smarter than kids.

Old 06-17-2004, 06:22 PM
Pro Rider

Yah i hear ya about the bumps, its rare to find a nice semi-flat trail to ride up here. But yah 95% of the trails are 2ft high whoops, its gets ya in shape tho "eh!". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2004, 06:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AlaskaBoy
I have recieved some very good info from the young whipper snappers and I also have read some garbage but that can also be said about the older guys on here. It does not matter your age but how you handle yourself to make one an adult. I tend to ignore the kids spouting off unless I am in the mood to have some fun with with them, especially the ones who try to pass themselves off as an older person or one claiming to be over 6 foot and talking about how much they can bench. Like that matters to me, what are they going to do borrow daddy's credit card and fly up here to kick my behind?

AlaskaBoy.

p.s. I am 32 years old.
Well, I'm 13...ur ummm...30 and I'm 7'-9" and can bench press over 900 pounds and I'll be flying up there tomorrow to meet you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2004, 07:07 PM
Pro Rider

It's the post padding kids that are annoying!

Old 06-17-2004, 07:40 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Yah i hear ya about the bumps, its rare to find a nice semi-flat trail to ride up here. But yah 95% of the trails are 2ft high whoops, its gets ya in shape tho "eh!". [/Q

yeah, if youve ever rode over by gwinn you know what im talkin about then. 3 miles in and 3 miles out and all the trails suck....i was gonna go to the dnr shop there and see what we could do to get the trails smoothed out but i dont know anyone with a tractor that wouls be willing to do the main trail coming into town there. it would be nice but im sure it would be a negative effect on the environment somehow, theyd find a way. by the way i go to NMU also.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...wierd eh, two yoopers...one webpage. if your ever over this way drop me a one liner somewhere here on the forum, we can go roosting together. cya

Old 06-18-2004, 12:31 AM
Pro Rider

I am 14 and if i dont know something about a subject i just dont talk about it. it reallty isnt that hard. But I am a lucky kid i am growing up on a farm and i learn all about engines and mechanics and that is a thing alot of kids my age dont get to do. i am pretty much the asst. mechanic around the place. I can also drive any piece of equipment around the place. I am not trying to brag i am just saying that i am exsposed to this kind of thing more than most kids and i think i am very lucky.