Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

this forum should have a kids section...

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2004, 03:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default this forum should have a kids section...

what do you guys think, has anyone had problems here or is it more of an iritation. its not that they are young, cuz im only 19, but they all tell everyone what to do and it pi$$e$ me off. if i dont know something i dont toss it out there just for nothing not knowing anything, is it just me being a sore@ss today or is this the truth??????

Old 06-16-2004, 03:55 PM
Pro Rider

If there was a kids section...there would only be a few of us left in the actual yamaha forum [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2004, 03:56 PM
Pro Rider

I have recieved some very good info from the young whipper snappers and I also have read some garbage but that can also be said about the older guys on here. It does not matter your age but how you handle yourself to make one an adult. I tend to ignore the kids spouting off unless I am in the mood to have some fun with with them, especially the ones who try to pass themselves off as an older person or one claiming to be over 6 foot and talking about how much they can bench. Like that matters to me, what are they going to do borrow daddy's credit card and fly up here to kick my behind?

AlaskaBoy.

p.s. I am 32 years old.

Old 06-16-2004, 03:57 PM
Royalty Rider

I dont think a kids section would work out all that well. And some kids can be very knowledgable, but some adults can also be big bullishers

Old 06-16-2004, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider

Age has nothing to do with it. I know "KIDS" that are smarter than a lot of adults. And I know adults who are very immature. It is all on how a person acts. Another things is you shouldnt always believe what you hear/read. Advice on these forums are fine and all, but if you are unsure you should do some research on your own. Again, age has nothing to do with it. It is funny how people love to discriminate. BTW I am not a kid myself. I can understand the irritation, but face it your always gonna get P*ed off

Old 06-16-2004, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider

I think a kids section would be a great idea but not in the context that you are speaking of.

They should have a forum that is specifically for them, but the down fall to that would aslo be it would make them more visible for the perverts that lurk around on the net looking for lil kids.

I'm shocked by the knowledge that some of the younger people on here possess about the sport that we all enjoy so much. I'm also shocked by the lack of knowledge or common sense others display on here as well.

But to try and force someone to a seperate forum simply on age is discrimination and not something we need to breed in this world there is already enough of that.

Old 06-16-2004, 04:30 PM
Pro Rider

Another things is you shouldnt always believe what you hear/read
Esp if you read it in DirtWheels. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2004, 04:30 PM
Pro Rider

im only 15 but i have never started any fights or gave any false info.

Old 06-16-2004, 04:51 PM
Pro Rider

Being older than the Model T, I actually think these forums are a good place for the younger guys to be in. They can interact with those who are older and more experienced, and do so basically as an equal. They can learn a few things about their quads or their behavior or the myriad of other topics discussed here.

My guess is they might learn more than they would when talking only with other kids. And some of us "adults" can learn some things from them as well.

Old 06-16-2004, 04:57 PM
Pro Rider

here, here!

Quick Reply: this forum should have a kids section...