Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ALL U BLASTER RIDERS!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2004 | 12:27 PM
Trailblazer
Default ALL U BLASTER RIDERS!!!!!

dude get what u want. u want a blaster?? get a blaster. i'm 5'10 155lbs and i have not onnce felt cramped on my blaster. maybe it's cause it's modded with a bigger swing arm and plastic and stuff. but i like my blaster and i think that if u want one? get one man. and all that shi* about u will get bord with it. u aint gunna get bord with a blaster. cause u can always mod them to make them faster. it's not like a lil trx90 were u are limited with mods. blaster mods go on forever and it will always be power hungry. i think u would be just fina on a blaster. i know this thred is gunna turn into one big argue fight thing or whetever. but i'm just saying what i know. good luck on your chioce. and no matter what u get always ride safe

Old 06-30-2004 | 07:38 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2faST4yUO
dude get what u want. u want a blaster?? get a blaster. i'm 5'10 155lbs and i have not onnce felt cramped on my blaster. maybe it's cause it's modded with a bigger swing arm and plastic and stuff. but i like my blaster and i think that if u want one? get one man. and all that shi* about u will get bord with it. u aint gunna get bord with a blaster. cause u can always mod them to make them faster. it's not like a lil trx90 were u are limited with mods. blaster mods go on forever and it will always be power hungry. i think u would be just fina on a blaster. i know this thred is gunna turn into one big argue fight thing or whetever. but i'm just saying what i know. good luck on your chioce. and no matter what u get always ride safe
i agree,

but i still wish my dad would have bought me a shee instead of a blaster. but i ride were its all wide open and racin and shizz. i love my blaster though, its ausome.

but this is about wat he wants not me.

Old 06-30-2004 | 07:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

It's also about how much riding experience he has a s well. The Blaster is a great starter bike for someone who has little experience. I think that the shee is too much bike for some people. My son has a 4" extended swing arm on his with the front fenders cut and it is alot more comfortable to ride for me than the stock one.

Old 06-30-2004 | 08:04 PM
Pro Rider

i have 4 inch extended swing arm and cut fenders also. it is definetly more comfortable

Old 07-10-2004 | 12:21 AM
Weekend Warrior

Im all for blasters my self, true they are good starter bikes but when you get more expereance you can get more mods, and unlike shees the mods are not that much cash wise.(im not dising shees, i think there awsome bikes, but a little pricy!)

Old 07-10-2004 | 12:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I am 5'10'' and weigh 185lbs. Even though I dont own a Blaster, I really enjoy jumping on one and playing around. They are great bikes. I have a buddy with the entire 240 kit and it is very fast even to me. You can look around and find them real cheap for used ones. Use it as a starter bike then move on later if you want. Most of us started out on small or very underpowered ATVs anyway.