best atv scene in a movie

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2004, 12:36 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best atv scene in a movie

Originally posted by: FastBansheekid
Originally posted by: HiFlyinRaptorRyder
I liked the Cradle 2 the Grave scene, but I hated the sound effects they added. Unless it had a Flowmaster exhaust I dont think it was 100% real.
if you look closly you notice that the raptor in cradle 2 the grave had a white bros e-series pipe on it. well this thing was quite and didn't even sound like stock. and when the dirtbike pulled up next to him he had his handlebars turned and was goin straight. I also liked the scence in biker boyz when the banshee's are doin donuts on the road.
If you look closely you will also see that it has "V-Force 2 reeds" stickers on it. hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I dont buy it either. Who would leave their quad on their trailer BACKED in with the key in it and not tied down. The same with the dirt bike!!????

Old 06-30-2004, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider

If those count then Quatros locos is my nominee.

Old 06-30-2004, 12:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Cradle to the grave...no question. Get's me pumped to ride or race anytime I see it.

Old 06-30-2004, 01:05 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigBadScrambler
Originally posted by: FastBansheekid
Originally posted by: HiFlyinRaptorRyder
I liked the Cradle 2 the Grave scene, but I hated the sound effects they added. Unless it had a Flowmaster exhaust I dont think it was 100% real.
if you look closly you notice that the raptor in cradle 2 the grave had a white bros e-series pipe on it. well this thing was quite and didn't even sound like stock. and when the dirtbike pulled up next to him he had his handlebars turned and was goin straight. I also liked the scence in biker boyz when the banshee's are doin donuts on the road.
If you look closely you will also see that it has "V-Force 2 reeds" stickers on it. hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I dont buy it either. Who would leave their quad on their trailer BACKED in with the key in it and not tied down. The same with the dirt bike!!????
LMAO no way!

Old 06-30-2004, 01:09 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Yep. One of those movie screw ups. Kinda like on Scooby Doo, where they were riding the Raptors that sounded like Banshees!!!!

Old 06-30-2004, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider

yeah i saw that but at least scooby poped the clutch when he did a wheelie. lol.

Old 06-30-2004, 11:34 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: duke9074
in cradle to the grave its all fake cuz when he jumps the roofs there a jump and lip for the quad to go off and the dirtbike fall outt he same window with out5 a lip
when he jumps out the first window to land on the next roof it looks like he gets air off a little wall and then the dirtbiker slides out.... definatly a screw up

still a good scene tho

lol the rappy's sound reminded me of a harley

Old 06-30-2004, 11:42 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah this is hollywood we are talkin about here...they can do wutever they want and dont care about the realistics of it LOL...
But definately Cradle2theGrave... It had an e series slip on like you have said, but it had only like 4 discs in it, and is why it was so quiet...and yes they definately added sound effects, sounded like a harley to me also ROFL!

-bLuRRRR27-

Old 06-30-2004, 11:47 AM
Pro Rider

not to get off subject here but..........slednecks 5 , travis pastrana is shown on his track doing some freestyle riding and does 3 jumps jumping from one track to another jump on another side of the track and then triples to another side of the track, it was sooo smooth and cool looking, it looked cool as he11. has anyone else seen it? also the dan gardiner long jump on a sled in slednecks 4 was sweet too, around 120 ft, was the record longest jump on a sled...dang, thats a sweet scene there too.

Old 06-30-2004, 01:36 PM
Pro Rider

i do not remember which slednecks it is, 4 or 5, but the one where they do the backflip on the sled. totally awesome.
and they did it before anyone did one on a quad...
or a dirtbike

Quick Reply: best atv scene in a movie