Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

First Ebay...now Alba...

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2004, 08:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Ebay...now Alba...

I sent in a couple pic's of my Raptor to Alba right after I got it finished and back from Craycraft. They finally posted in on the Customer Quad Showcase.

It's the 15th entry from the top.

First scammers on ebay use pic's of my Raptor...now I'm on Alba....what's next...dirt wheels...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

When I got the email from Alba, they said to send in a new entry anytime for a "update" section in the showcase. I have to get some film developed, but look for new pic's sometime this week. The races were rained out this past weekend, so I didn't get any good pic's. But you can count on some updates this week/weekend. The raptor looks alittle differnt with the heel guards off, the headlights removed, and the new wheelie bar. So it's got a more trim look to it now.

Old 07-05-2004, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider

your rap is looking there kenneth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
hope you will still frequent this forum now that your quad is getting so famous[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-05-2004, 09:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I don't know if I should put the new pic's out later this week or what. I mean I'm adding a few more items for looks, and everything. And the bike is really trimming down and looking good. I might get so famous that I don't have time for the forum's!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL. Just joking....I would never forget this place.

Old 07-05-2004, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Yamaha660R

LOL. Just joking....I would never forget this place.
i could not forget either, my bank account is alot lighter since ive found this place
thanks alot!!!!!