Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

pred vs. rappy stock pred takes it .why would it be differnt if bolth w

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2004, 07:07 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pred vs. rappy stock pred takes it .why would it be differnt if bolth w

Snowmobile companys coming out with ATV's what is that all about?
Doesn't Yamaha make snowmobiles?

Besides the fastest AND most reliable quad is produced by a sled company[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-23-2004, 10:12 AM
Pro Rider

at least it's not about how much faster the pred is than the yfz....

that got really old...

even cannondales are faster than preds.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-23-2004, 05:11 PM
Pro Rider

At Silver Lake C'Dales are faster than Raptors too.

Old 07-23-2004, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider

Bomb is great Bomb is best yada yada yada... Raptor sucks! It's getting old 01DS650. My brother has an 01 DS it is dead right now unlike my POS 01 Raptor that runs mint. When it ran he'd win some I'd win some with the same mods. Mine is way better in the trails his is a little better on the powerlines. We ride with 400EX's couple Raptors, Predators YFZ's LT500, Canondales and 1 Bomber not one person in the group would buy a bomber at any price and my brother would sell his and buy a YFZ if he could get anything at all for his DS. If they are so terrific why wouldn't any of our group want one? It's not because it is the fastest that would be the YFZ. My brother has a high comp piston RWR cam RWR CDI Timmy Boy arms 45MM Carb and he couldn't even get 4000 for it. I am not saying it is a bad quad just not the best quad made for every person! You love your and I am happy for you.

And you are right about the Canondale my 02 Canibal easily beat my Raptor and My Brothers DS when they were stock.

Nocando

Old 07-23-2004, 06:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: 01ds650
At Silver Lake C'Dales are faster than Raptors too.
Only the speed, blaze, or moto with moto mapping are faster than the piped raptors. Stock cannibals are pretty close to a piped raptor. The cannibal does have the edge with mapping.

Old 07-23-2004, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider

I dont beleive you. Even raptor owners are telling the truth and that is that they got beat

Old 07-23-2004, 07:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: fidge1
I dont beleive you. Even raptor owners are telling the truth and that is that they got beat
You dont believe who?

Old 07-24-2004, 12:41 AM
Pro Rider

I agree. I think it's too much for 99% of Yamaha owners to lose to "farmer brand" Polaris. Quite a hit to the ego. Add to the fact Polaris reliability has surpassed Yamahas...

The 440 Speeds were quite impressive. One with an HMF was neck & neck with my quad with each of us trading wins. More than I can say for either 450 quads.

RaptorRider,
Have I not spoken the truth? Is it not true that a sled company produces the fastest AND most reliable quad? Is it not true that C'Dales are faster than 660? Is it not true that Yamahas engineering, customer support, build quality & quality control is a joke?

Old 07-24-2004, 01:12 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 01ds650
I agree. I think it's too much for 99% of Yamaha owners to lose to "farmer brand" Polaris. Quite a hit to the ego. Add to the fact Polaris reliability has surpassed Yamahas...

The 440 Speeds were quite impressive. One with an HMF was neck & neck with my quad with each of us trading wins. More than I can say for either 450 quads.

RaptorRider,
Have I not spoken the truth? Is it not true that a sled company produces the fastest AND most reliable quad? Is it not true that C'Dales are faster than 660? Is it not true that Yamahas engineering, customer support, build quality & quality control is a joke?
its true my friend its true. lets just say this i no many people who ride yamahas... lets see1 blaster, 1 warrior, 1 raptor, 1 yfz, 1 raptor...wanna know which ones are running?? 1 warrior, 1 yfz

Old 07-24-2004, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider

o ya the warrior like a 00 and the yfz was a 04 i believe. the raptor is a 04, the blaster is a 02, the bashee is a 01

Quick Reply: pred vs. rappy stock pred takes it .why would it be differnt if bolth w