Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

how was everybodys riding this weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how was everybodys riding this weekend?

this weekend was awesome for me, about the best weekend this summer yet. my lil brother came to visit and we went riding saturday morning and hit the local sand pit where we found a pretty big jump (natural jump) and we hit it quite a few times and managed to get quite a bit of air and distance off from it. then we rode out to the lake and ripped up around the shore for a little bit and then we headed out of there and through some tight woods sections and climbed some pretty good hills on the quads. after that we did a little bit of mudding and then we rested for a bit beforte the trip home. on our way home we happened to see a couple of girls on a golf cart out on the trail, we stopped them and chatted with them for a little bit before proceding home. they were pretty good lookin but a little young for my liking, my brother was in heaven though...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. we had quite the ride home after that too, not too dusty and the trails were in semi-decent shape. overall it was a sweet riding weekend. id say we did almost everything on saturday that there was to do except race..lol

how was everyone elses weekend?

Old 07-19-2004, 03:27 PM
Pro Rider

Mine totally sucked I never got a chance to ride in 2 months My father warrior is in need a new stator and im replacing my swingarms bearings on mine and cant remove the pivot shaft is stuck from dirt and junk.So I hope I get to ride soon or im going to freak out.

Im glad you had a nice weekend gwinn I its sweet when riding at the right conditions and talking to girls in a sunny weekend. Hope you enjoy the rest of the week i know i wont lol.Have fun out there and ride safe.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Baja Runner.

Old 07-19-2004, 03:29 PM
Pro Rider

all i did was dragrace a three wheeler down my street.

Old 07-19-2004, 04:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TheWeedman
What did you do that was actually legal this weekend?

Old 07-19-2004, 04:24 PM
Pro Rider

I have one big jump in my back yard....we spent most of the day Saturday just jumping around and burning old palets.

Not overly exciting, but a good day none the less. I went through almost two tanks of fuel somehow. Does not seem like i rode that much. But we did start early in the morning and it was dark when I pulled the wheeler into the barn.

Just a nice relaxing day....I spent 30 or so dollars on drinks and fuel....My wife managed to spend 300+ in 6 hours at the mall...lol

Old 07-19-2004, 04:36 PM
Pro Rider

YEAH I HEAR YA THERE, i went through gas like crazy. i think i used like 2.5-3 tanks saturday. i dont know why it though, i know it uses gas pretty good cuz of the jets settings and its leaned a little bit but it still seemed like alot. i was raggin it prety hard in the sand pit when we were jumping it. glad you guys had a good weekend. i couldnt have asked for a better riding weekend. i dont mean to rub it in but dang, its about time i had a good one, im just excstatic abouyt it..lol

Old 07-19-2004, 04:42 PM
Pro Rider

Okay,

Got home around 6:30am on saturday from work loaded up the trailer and quads. The family got up around 7:30 and we were ready to role by 9. Wanted to grab some breakfast before heading out of town and found the hostess from he!! at Dennys, she could not count to save her life and was rude, luckily the waitress was nice and the food was good. Made it out to the trailhead at noon and found that the water from the Glacier was way down and we were going to be able to ride the dunes after all. After a couple of hours of riding and letting the kids play with their toys in the sand we went over to the river crossing to check it out and on the way back I noticed little guys Raptor was following what looked like white paint but then it dawned on me that the paint was coming from his quad. The motor was puking up water and oil thru the vent tube to the crank. Luckily I had brought along a few tie-down straps and I cinched it up to my back rack and towed it out to the truck. All in all it was a good day, it did not rain and the sun did come out after awhile and my wife a daughter came this time on her quad and since this is the second time this summer I was pleased that they were able to come with Christopher and I.

Total miles rode was around 6.

AlaskaBoy.

Trending Topics

Old 07-19-2004, 04:44 PM
Pro Rider

Went to Nellis dunes here locally, jumped for about 2 hours then did a 38 mile ride. I ended up eating it twice.My back hurts, my legs hurt , my arms hurt, and my fingures even hurt. All and all it was a good ride, should have cut it short tho 6am to 1pm was a little too much for how hot it was. This weekend will be better, going to Coral Pink. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2004, 04:47 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: garyc660R
Originally posted by: TheWeedman
What did you do that was actually legal this weekend?
notta damn thing!! and i like it that way, im a rebel!!

Old 07-19-2004, 04:51 PM
Pro Rider

if i lived in the country i would be more than hapy to do things legally. but it gits so damn boring in the city, u cant ride anywhere, so when u see sum one on there 3 wheeler havin the time of there life ridin down the street, u get tempted to race him, if ur a city boy, allot of people here are country foks, so they wouldnt understand city boy probs

Quick Reply: how was everybodys riding this weekend?