Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

HARD CORE CABIN FEVER...no quad :(

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2004, 03:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HARD CORE CABIN FEVER...no quad :(

I nailed a bird on my dirtbike one time @ 70mph. Boy.....was that messy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] And it happen to be the state bird, a Robin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Wasn't my fault though. The stupid thing kept flying in front of me. It couldn't make up its mind if it wanted to go left or right!!!

Old 07-20-2004, 03:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigBadScrambler
I nailed a bird on my dirtbike one time @ 70mph. Boy.....was that messy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] And it happen to be the state bird, a Robin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Wasn't my fault though. The stupid thing kept flying in front of me. It couldn't make up its mind if it wanted to go left or right!!!
thats michigans state bird to, i remember i was in an empty parkin lot up north in the middle of no where, totally deserted, scary, there was like over 200 birds in the parkin lot starin at me, so i put it in gear and chased those bastards!! almost nailed a couple, damn seagulls!!

Old 07-20-2004, 03:44 PM
Pro Rider

dang city chickens!!!!!!!!

Old 07-20-2004, 04:21 PM
Pro Rider

me and my friend saw a snapping turtle so we poked it with a stick. he chomped down on it and we dragged it off the trail by the stick in his mouth lol. and yesterday a spike ran out in front of me so i stopped and he came closer and closer until he was about 15 feet away and then lost intrest and walked away

Old 07-20-2004, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider

A spike...?

Old 07-20-2004, 04:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TheWeedman
thats michigans state bird to, i remember i was in an empty parkin lot up north in the middle of no where, totally deserted, scary, there was like over 200 birds in the parkin lot starin at me, so i put it in gear and chased those bastards!! almost nailed a couple, damn seagulls!!
Robin is our State Bird too,ugly mother f*^&ers if you ask me.....A Cardnial would be a nice State Bird.

Old 07-20-2004, 04:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: KILLERCUDA
Originally posted by: TheWeedman
Robin is our State Bird too,ugly mother f*^&ers if you ask me.....A Cardnial would be a nice State Bird.
Or a blue jay. Them are perrty

Old 07-20-2004, 04:56 PM
Pro Rider

i shoot blue jays all the time, they are mean sons of bitches, they kill chickadees.

Old 07-20-2004, 10:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

dude^^^ those are so fn anoying!!! and the other day i was going into my neigthbors back yard to do a breif ride after a day at work...( i live in town [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ) and wel lther ewas this bird in frotn of me and wle ldidn't hear me comin(3rd gear) it's lookin the other way and it turns and i see it seeing me while i see it and i nailed that throttle and it took off and SMACK right on the good ol bumper [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and i told ya that story to tel lya this 1.. i had a son.. named tator we called him tator tot no lol i was trail ridin in the woods in wouthern IN and u know trees an weeds up to the trail and im cruzin prolly 3rd or 4th gear just cruzin and all of the sudden a HUGE( not that big) but ye a HUGE deer jumped out RIGHT in from of me and snap crackle POP*insert noise here* and i got his rear end.. my bumper is now dented bcuz of it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and bent... n spots... o well and i am TO LAZY to do spell check so just STFU about it!!!

Old 07-21-2004, 04:03 PM
Pro Rider

Lol, not really quading story, but more hunting...Anyways, were out in a field in our blinds hunting geese, and every once in a group of seagulls comes and they look like geese from the distance, so were calling like crazy and when they get up close, your outta breathe and its fu<kin sh!thawks!!!!

So, we were out in the field and it was like 1030 ish, some birds coming from the distance, we callin, come close enough for shooting and their seagulls again, my dads like , shoot those fu<kin sh!thawks......all of a sudden, bam....boooom...ppoooww....seagulls dropping and flying away.....lmao that was so much fun...i cant believe those things are protected or whatever....i mean, have those tree huggers ever been to a garbage dump......i dont think so....yeah...just my little story

Sean

Quick Reply: HARD CORE CABIN FEVER...no quad :(