Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

kerry

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2004, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kerry

Right on SpDdEmOn. I totally agree. Everybody was callin' Dubya a "Cowboy". My hero's have always been cowboys. GO BUSH. Clinton and Kerry are both commie's. Let's vote in the friends of anti-Americans. Then, we can all have our guns, atv's, and freedon taken away from us. If you vote Kerry, I hope you have a big driveway, that's the only place you will be able to ride it. GOD BLESS GEORGE BUSH AND AMERICA.

Old 07-26-2004, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default kerry

Originally posted by: Yamaha660R
Get rid of pres. we need to govern ourselves and have total chaos.. then i can ride my broken down raptor down the streets Yeah id go with clinton on this one..
Go Clinton!

LOL.

I'm voting Kerry.

Put down the bong and step away from the ballot.

Kerry will be a disaster in more ways than I can count. You can see the decline in society that liberal policies have brought upon us. Who started the welfare/entitlements? Liberals Who's soft on criminals...ie short sentences, rehabilitation programs, huggie smoochie stuff.... liberals. Who defends all that is basically deviant, divisive, and destructive to the US? ACLU, Liberals. Who would Al Quaeda vote for? Well that one's obvious now isnt it? Oh no, dont profile...that would be intolerant.... I'm so sick of the PC BS, yup I'm ranting.... just so flipping tired of LIBERALS. KERRY IS TED KENNEDY'S MINI ME!!!! Kerry is no "man of the people" He is married into a fortune and is worth at least FIVE HUNDRED MILLION dollars. He's beyond stinking rich, he has dough...just needs MORE POWER

Old 07-26-2004, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default kerry

clinton didnt give the military enuf money....

Bush is giving us money(pay raises)

don't know which will be better between Bush and Kerry(too complicated for my small brain)

But either 1 will give it there best I hope, and make our Country proud

Old 07-26-2004, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default kerry

Oh ya....I want them on my team...Let's see uuuuum Linda Ronstadt...Whoopie Goldberg...Joan Biez...Micheal Moore....Howard Stern...Rosie O'Donnell...Elen Degeneres....Billary Clinton...Teresa Hienz..Al Frankin...Bill Mahr....Sandy Burglar...I mean Burger..Reverend Al Sharpton...Jesse Jackson...Barbera Striesand... Oh Ya ...these are all the kooks I want on my team ....NOT.. Bunch of back stabbin ,name calling....dirt slinging...God hating..Tax raising... anti gun.. pro abortion...anti capitolist ....Document stealing....Enviromental whacko freaks I have ever seen...(Just my 2 cents)...Go Dubya...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-26-2004, 11:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default kerry

For those of you who think Bush is a bad president try actually researching your beef. You might be suprised. And for a hint: TRY more that ONE source for your information. Most of what I hear locally is just the liberal rhetoric, it wont hold up to review. I'm not here to tell you how to vote, just find the real information for yourself. Dont be an idiot and vote one way because eminem says to, use the brain you have and research the actual issues. Edited to add, this is the UNITED STATES if you wish it to be more like england or france maybe you should go ahead and pack up and move there, nothing wrong with those countries and if you share their philosophy feel free to join them. It's just not how this country was meant to be. I'm a union member too and the publication I was given had blatant lies in it, the AFSCME public employee magazine is full of BS. I took the initiative to read the actual legislation mentioned and the UNION lied to me. Particularly on the overtime issues...they were full of it. Look it up on any major news network website and you'll see yourself.

Old 07-26-2004, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default kerry

I was in Basic trianing when the news came that Clinton was elected the first time. I wanted to quit. I knew Clinton would be a disaster. and look what happened. At least Dubya has enough ***** to do what needs to be done. He is also a huge inspiration to the troops and other public servants. He just signed into law concealed carry across the US for retired and active Law Enforcement. While Kerry walks around massaging his shotgun in front of the Commedia talking about how he is for the sportsman and would never take away anyones right to protect themselves, he has continually voted for gun registration, weapons bans, and other "stepping stones" for taking away our freedoms. I am member of the NRA, but not a gun nut. I am also a Deputy. I like the quote, I wish I knew where it came from, "Sixty million dead jews had gun registration."

Old 07-27-2004, 12:00 AM
Pro Rider
Default kerry

Choosing between George and John is like deciding whether you would like a scorpion or tarauntula in your shorts. :0

Old 07-27-2004, 12:23 AM
Pro Rider
Default kerry

you guys need to see micheal mores 911 movie and cliton after he pardonded all those scumbags the last day he was in office i lost all respect for him and one more thing we need to get rid of the electorial collge its a joke and count every vote not just the majority of people that vote in one state means the whole state has to vote for someone if 5millon americans vote for one guy and 5million and one vote for the other guy the person with the most votes should win.
and for all the people who say mike more is anti american because he points out the flawes in america and he doesnt love this country you are wrong he loves his country .its like me saying my truck leaks oil and the tires are bald just because i point out whats wrong with my truck doesnt mean i dont love my truck pointing out whats wrong is the first step to fixing something thats wrong.and there are plenty of things wrong with this country but i still love my country.

Old 07-27-2004, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider
Default kerry

Originally posted by: BURKEDADDY
you guys need to see micheal mores 911 movie and cliton after he pardonded all those scumbags the last day he was in office i lost all respect for him and one more thing we need to get rid of the electorial collge its a joke and count every vote not just the majority of people that vote in one state means the whole state has to vote for someone if 5millon americans vote for one guy and 5million and one vote for the other guy the person with the most votes should win.
and for all the people who say mike more is anti american because he points out the flawes in america and he doesnt love this country you are wrong he loves his country .its like me saying my truck leaks oil and the tires are bald just because i point out whats wrong with my truck doesnt mean i dont love my truck pointing out whats wrong is the first step to fixing something thats wrong.and there are plenty of things wrong with this country but i still love my country.
Michael Moore is just a liar. Watch Bowling for Columbine.... HE IS AN IDIOT. ZERO FACTS, ALL LIE. Live and learn young un.

Old 07-27-2004, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider
Default kerry

In my opinion about Michael Moore...He is a fat greasy whinebag that hates this country and hates George Bush and his entire movie was edited to his liking.He clearly has an agenda .....That movie was full of half truths and I laugh when people call it a documentary...The guy is a loser and he will be exposed for what he really is very soon and then you'll see.The truth always comes out in the end. Bowling for Colombine was just an example of how idiotic this guy really is...Him and his Hollywood left friends all need to stay in the land of fruits and nuts and quit spouting thier political views to the mindless people that watch his films.( Opinions are like as$holes...everybody has one and they all stink) this is my opinion......Dubya '04'

Quick Reply: kerry