Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kerry

I agree with #'s 1-20

Old 08-18-2004, 11:53 PM
Pro Rider
Default kerry

I always new why I loved my ATV riding family. We have so much in common. In many ways I think us ATVers are becoming much like the tight-nit Harley crowd. On a side note as a creation believing christian and ATV rider myself, I feel there is no other viable alternative than Bush.

God Bless this nation!

Old 08-19-2004, 12:50 AM
Pro Rider
Default kerry

GO CLINTON!!!

Im voting for kerry...

And if Kerry wins were still be able to ride because its to big of a topic, hes only saying this crap to get the enviroment people..Bush would be more likely to bring back the draft but he wont cause its to big of a topic...Were be allowed to ride 4 ever so dont hurt us anymore by saying vote for bush...i like my job dont wanna lose it

GO KERRY v.p. Clinton

Old 08-19-2004, 01:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default kerry

Hey Skoolboy - Do you ever do your homework?????? I bet NOT!!!

Just had to vent......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2004, 01:24 AM
Pro Rider
Default kerry

i like my job dont wanna lose it
i think you may need to go back to school. i love how people think that bush is to blame for job losses. wheres your absolute proof? Yes there are some out of work, but was that really bush's fault? did he get into office and fire all those people? no. as far as your jobs going overseas, that is all the tight *** CEO's making that decison, not bush. Hey, your precious mr kerry (well mrs kerry but kerry runs the co through her) did it with the HEINZ empire to save labor costs. and he and the liberal media will scare you into thinking that its all bush's fault. its all about profit and cutting labor costs increases that. bush had nothing to do with it.

as far as the economy, so many factors are to blame, not bush. i guess you could say he was in the worng place at the wrong time. Just as the boom of the latter 90s for clinton was the right place at the right time. The economy had already picked up steam in the last 2 quarters of 1992. Clinton got in in 93 and took the credit. he did NOTHING but screw over the military to cut the budget. he claimed a surplus, but was there really a surplus? NO. It was all a projected BS there was never any real money. all pie in the sky, typical 'feel good' clintonomics. when clinton left office the economy was in a spiral downwards. So if he could do no wrong and did such a good job, why did he leave it in a downward spiral?

1. the tech sector was overvalued and it crashed just as respectable analysts warned throughout the clinton years. no one heeded it. look waht happened... it would have happened if your buddy clinton was still in office.

2. 9/11 - caused major loss for financial investor confidence thus causing chain reaction in the financial world. would have happened if clinton was still in office

3. war in iraq. touchy subject. but remember if you can: only congress can declare war. 500+ members of YOUR congress voted for it (and KERRY). Also, the UN stated they had WMD, other foregn leaders stated it, Clinton stated it, Kerry stated in in '95, '97, '98 and critisized your buddy CLINTON for not going to remove saddam from power regardless of WMD findings. No dude, If you blame bush, you must blame them also.

as far as riding goes, why not go with the guy that rides an atv? and has REVERSED your buddy CLINTON's executive orders (that you cant vote on) that opens up federal land for you to ride on. Kerry has stated that if he wins, he will REVERSE the Bush excecutive orders on this (you cant vote on that either - he will just do it). So you still think kerry is on your side? think again. read his environmental policies again. carefully. he doesnt want anyone to ride.

Old 08-19-2004, 03:49 AM
Trailblazer
Default kerry

Originally posted by: SkoolBoy
GO CLINTON!!!

Im voting for kerry...

And if Kerry wins were still be able to ride because its to big of a topic, hes only saying this crap to get the enviroment people..Bush would be more likely to bring back the draft but he wont cause its to big of a topic...Were be allowed to ride 4 ever so dont hurt us anymore by saying vote for bush...i like my job dont wanna lose it

GO KERRY v.p. Clinton
This is so typical of a Democrat supporter--"What's in it for me? My poor job, blah, blah, blah." I vote for the best leader for the country, in the short term and more importantly long term. The liberal model is a doomed failure in the long run. You can't keep giving endless handouts. It only sounds good to the those looking out for their own short-sighted self interests.

Also, if you think we'll be allowed to ride forever regardless of who is in charge, you've got your head in the sand.

Of course there's always the possibility you're kidding, right?

Old 08-19-2004, 09:13 AM
Pro Rider
Default kerry

OK... I will give u the quick spill on what is ultimately at stake. It's christianity. This country was founded by men that were God fearing Bible believing men. The constitution and our moral foundational code was built right off the 10 commandments. The resolve of these men that built the country was unfounded. Look back at historical documents and text. God was in everything, school books, writings, prayers, monuments. Regardless whether you believe in christianity or not, it was what this country was written on. No thanks to our current liberal, left wing, feminists we are letting them literally rewrite history.

And for those of you that believe that our country was designed with the law of seperation of church and state. Think again! All seperation of church and state was designed for was to prevent government from determining an overall denomination for this country. They weren't really worried about Muslims then. It was about preventing one person dictating a certain faction of relgion. If you look at most of the countries at that time most countries only had one religion. England, Scotland, Germany, Ireland, most of Europe was locked into Presbyterians, Catholicism, Lutherans, ect; This country was built on freedom of practicing which style or denomination that you wanted. Our for fathers would have never agreed to what the liberals are doing to this country now.

Marxisim, darwinism, The feminist movement of the 1960's-70's. rewriting the public school system and taking God out of the text books in the 1930's. Our entire country has been turned upside down and in retrospect we have redefined our entire moral code. With the liberals war is never justified, life is only determined by man (abortion), marriage is only a sexist old belief, and apparently the environment is more important that saving lives.

Old 08-19-2004, 10:36 AM
Pro Rider
Default kerry

Dead on twenty and cct!
02 650 camo

Old 08-20-2004, 12:43 AM
Pro Rider
Default kerry

cctman- you are 100% correct. in 1962, they took prayer out of schools. you can cross reference violent crime charts across the nation after this - it was on its way up after that. ever since then, they have been thinking of 'new programs' and ideas to keep kids in school and out of trouble and to raise acedemics. funny how these problems werent epidemics before this...

i dont understand why they would take this of schools. you know what the prayer was? it was basically:

"God bless us, our parents, our teachers, our country.."

what is wrong with that? what's wrong with asking God to watch over and bless you, your parents, your country? Nothing. (if you dont belive it or want it, guess what, DONT SAY IT). But dont try to claim an offence, sue, and shut it down b/c you dont agree. what you are doing is no better that what you are, in your own mind, trying to prevent - someone 'forcing' something on you.

whats wrong with the 10 comandments - they govern society with absolute fairness: Dont kill, dont steal, dont take your neighbors wife, dont lie... sounds good to me.

do you want someone killing/cheating on you? stealing from you? lying to you?

I think the overwhelming answer is no.

the liberals have decided to paint a picture of the problems in america as the fault of the "right wingers."
and since bush represents that and takes a stand on things like the issues of life, he is got to go...
so selfish of them.

you will not recognize the USA in 10 yrs if it continues with this "free *****, feel good" type of freedom.
everything that you hold dear or sacred in family, faith, business, etc will be replaced with anarchy and total selfishness to the extreme and at the expense of others. its already happening.

Old 08-20-2004, 01:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default kerry

Originally posted by: 35Charlie
Originally posted by: SkoolBoy
GO CLINTON!!!

Im voting for kerry...

GO KERRY v.p. Clinton
This is so typical of a Democrat supporter--"What's in it for me? My poor job, blah, blah, blah." I vote for the best leader for the country, in the short term and more importantly long term. The liberal model is a doomed failure in the long run. You can't keep giving endless handouts. It only sounds good to the those looking out for their own short-sighted self interests.

Also, if you think we'll be allowed to ride forever regardless of who is in charge, you've got your head in the sand.

Of course there's always the possibility you're kidding, right?
Like I said in my first post on page 2, he falls under #1 probably union.
"
There's basicly two kinds off people that vote for democrats.

1) The what is the goverment going to GIVE me people (welfare recipients, union workers and goverment employees)

2) People that let their emotions dictate their thinking and think goverment is the best way to fund their pet causes. By taking money by force from the people to pay for it.