Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

anyone w/raptor going to spillway in louisiana sunday?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone w/raptor going to spillway in louisiana sunday?

well i want to race all of you with raptors to see how my 250x dose just raptors! im IN LOVE with them but have yet to drive them you guys IM me on AIM or AOL at cuthroatcommitty im on late or just post something and i wil get back to you i will be riding with 1 LE SS Raptor sunday i drive an 1988 Honda 250x red frame,white body, red HJC helment,Renthanl handel bars,cobra pipe,holeshot rear tires its similar to the 300ex i will be with my dad in a silver toyota pick up lol so LETS RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaaha im ready there arent enough raptors out there just 1 red/white one every time i go if you guys want you can call me if you need my number just ask for it lata

Old 08-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider

I was planning to go Saturday, but if there is more people out there Sunday, I may wait. What time are you all showing up?

Old 08-06-2004, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider
Hasn't given up on the 660 just yet...

The last couple of Saturdays have been dead. Sunday is the day most atvs show up. I usually get there about noon. I may go little earlier this weekend though. I live about 15 mins away.

Old 08-06-2004, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider

i also arrive at noon hey guy that sold out to KTM where u there about 2 sundays ago with a BIG KTM and a lil KTM? well i saw u then lol the only KTM there the best dirtbikes ever made any way dont forget to look for me all of you i will either be by the drag strip or in the trails Mostly by the strip and everyone who has posted that shows up sunday better IM me by tom nite or call me lol bc im so ready to race all of you guys and i need more riding buddies!!!!

Old 08-07-2004, 01:30 AM
Pro Rider

I can't be there Sunday,...got stuff I can't get out of......but I am going down there in the morning to check it out. If it looks good I'll be back next Sunday. Maybe I will catch you all then,

Old 08-07-2004, 02:22 AM
Pro Rider

ANYONE that rides in the spillway holla at me i need some riding partners lol

Old 08-07-2004, 09:47 AM
Pro Rider

It wasn't me with the KTM, because I just got mine yesterday. Funny thing though the salesman told me to call him when & if I finish riding...Get it!!! Guess he thought I couldn't handle it. Called him to let him know I was doing stand-up wheelies in 10 minutes. Looks like I won't make it Sunday, because I'm meeting some friends with atvs for some good old fashion racing for some cash that same afternoon. It's going to be something to remember, I'll post the results. They don't know that I have my new KTM 525sx!!! I'm finally feeling the force master Yoda!!!!!LOL

Old 08-07-2004, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider

When i get a chance I want to make a trip up there. I have heard a lot about the spillway and want to check it out. What about Holly Beach or Molly Beach where is that.

Old 08-07-2004, 09:26 PM
Pro Rider
Hasn't given up on the 660 just yet...

You ever race the red and white one darkman? My good friend Chris rides a red and white one a real clean one with a sparks pipe. We would have raced you and he is fast!
Ernie I am not sure about holly or molly beach. The spillway is very close to me (about 15mins) and is a fun place to ride. We mainly drag race in a couple of different areas. The conditions are always changing though from fairly deep sand to hard pack dirt. There are a couple of small tracks and lots of trails. During the cooler months we may have 30 or so fast bikes show up on any given Sunday and some Saturdays.

I will be at the Aledo nationals I will try to look you up there. I aint skeered to race you either! lol

Old 08-07-2004, 10:11 PM
Pro Rider

no the red/white bike is always sitting there but imma race anyone as long as they dont throw a rooster in my face lol i will be out there sunday prolly around noon so whos gonna be there???

Quick Reply: anyone w/raptor going to spillway in louisiana sunday?